1. South African artist Jeremy Brown sells kits designed so couples can make paintings while “being intimate with each other.”
The kits contain a non-allergenic canvas and non-toxic, washable paint, plus a large tarp, two pairs of disposable slippers, and a body scrubber. So to be clear: you’re covering yourselves in paint then having sex on a canvas. Kits range in price from $60 to $110, and obviously make an ideal Valentine’s Day gift. Plus, 20% of all proceeds this season will be donated to the World Food Program, so you’re actually killing THREE birds with one stone (the sex bird, the art bird, and the charity bird).
- Notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán has been extradited to the United States to face multiple charges.
- Donald Trump's pick for treasury secretary, Steve Mnuchin, was grilled by Democrats over his time leading a mortgage company that carried out over 36,000 foreclosures.
- Senegal says it has sent troops into Gambia in an attempt to remove President Yahya Jammeh, who has refused to step down since losing reelection in December.
- A majority of American adults get news from Facebook, according to a new survey by BuzzFeed, but only 18% of respondents said they trusted news from Facebook. ✋ 📰