As part of an office-wide contest, BuzzFeed employees spent many hours and sacrificed many fingers to glue guns in order to make Peep dioramas.
These are the fruits of those labors.
1. Peep-Man and the Mallows of the Universe
By Jackie Lee
2. Peep Show
By Adam Ellis
3. Cannibal-Zombie Peeps
By Ben Rosen
4. BINGO Night
(Based on the real events of an actual BINGO night we held on Thursday, in which I won an inflatable guitar.)
By Alex Vucetic, Megan Paolone, and Christina Lu
5. Peep Pond
By Iris, age 6
(Here is the full narrative)
6. #GOT Peeps?
By Regis Courtemanche
7. Peep Show Part Deux
By Liz Kim, Laura Seago, Kate Driscoll, Jackie Donner, and Maria Franceschelli
8. Peepville Drive-In
This one has an actual iPad playing movies.
By Angie Lieberg, Chelsea Pollack, Amy Stanley, Stephen Satzberg, and Mark Rubin
9. Spring Peepers!
By Jess Probus, Julie Gerstein, Alanna Okun, Peggy Wang, and Melissa Harrison
10. “Our Terrifying Future”
By Joanna Borns, hero
11. BuzzFeed Snackrifice
By Isa, James L., Jen J., and Noah
By True Detective Tabir Akhter
13. PEEP S’MORES
By chefs Morgan, Elysia, Jamie, Pat, and Alyssa
By Spencer Althouse, Erin Chack, Rega Jha, Tanya Chen, and Julia Pugachevsky
15. Servers of the BuzzFeed.com Network Ecosystem
By Eugene V., Raymond W., Dan M., Jay G., and Justine B., THE REAL HEROES
16. Poopin’ Peeps
(It’s hard for a photo to do this justice; it’s srsly weird and wonderful.)
By Vince Pezzutti, Allison Chefec, Jac Yue, Nicole Leffel, and Amaury Moulron
17. Flapeep Bird & Peep Pipes
By Molly Hensley-Clancy, Mariah Summers, and Sapna Maheshwari, pun queen
MAY THE BEST PEEPS WIN.
- The House voted to undo landmark internet privacy rules that protect your sensitive information like browsing history 💻
- Companies like Nestle, Ben & Jerry's, and General Mills say they'll keep fighting carbon pollution despite Trump's climate change executive order.
- Two UN investigators' bodies were found in a shallow grave after they went missing in the Democratic Republic of Congo.
- Bill O'Reilly apologized after making what some are calling an "openly racist" remark about Rep. Maxine Waters' hair.