1. Once upon a New York Fashion Week, womenswear brand Honor presented a show designed to look like a fairytale wonderland.
Lace and frills abounded.
4. Which of course a bunch of people proceeded to knock to the floor such that they shattered while waiting for the show to start.
When asked just how many bottles had been broken, the man responsible for cleaning them up wryly replied, “Ha. That I know of?” Then another tinkling crash echoed across the room and he left to take care of the latest casualty.
5. While some culprits summoned help immediately, others simply looked around to make sure nobody saw and edged away from the mess.
We see you.
6. But everything was fine and nobody got hurt and all the models skipped away jauntily.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎