1. Once upon a New York Fashion Week, womenswear brand Honor presented a show designed to look like a fairytale wonderland.
Lace and frills abounded.
4. Which of course a bunch of people proceeded to knock to the floor such that they shattered while waiting for the show to start.
When asked just how many bottles had been broken, the man responsible for cleaning them up wryly replied, “Ha. That I know of?” Then another tinkling crash echoed across the room and he left to take care of the latest casualty.
5. While some culprits summoned help immediately, others simply looked around to make sure nobody saw and edged away from the mess.
We see you.
6. But everything was fine and nobody got hurt and all the models skipped away jauntily.
- Donald Trump broke with decades of US policy by speaking with the president of Taiwan Friday, a move that could anger China.
- A jury failed to reach a verdict Friday in the case of Michael Slager, a former South Carolina officer charged in the fatal shooting of Walter Scott.
- The CEO of Zenefits plans to step down after 10 months on the job. A legal mess nearly sank the company this year.
- A UFC fighter is asking people to crush apples with their bare hands 🍎💪