1. Etsy merchant Cappysue has launched a service to make over unwanted gifts.
For twenty bucks, she’ll accept anything that can fit in a medium Priority Mail box and remake it into something different.
As for what to expect in return: “You are welcome to tell me some favorite things about you like colors, animals that kind of stuff but I am just going to go with whatever comes into my brain and use those as guidelines. You can tell me mature or not mature depending if you care if some genitals show up on the item when you get it back.” So no word on whether a customer requested the flaming bird house or it if was the result of her own artistic vision.
She can also be found on Facebook.
- The Trump administration is reportedly considering a set of policies to prosecute parents who illegally enter the US with their children.
- Swedes are confused after Trump talked about a nonexistent incident in Sweden during his rally in Florida 🇸🇪🙃
- Mark Sanford held a town hall on Saturday that he organized with Indivisible, a group dedicated to holding members of Congress' feet to the fire.
- Donald Glover has been cast as Simba in Disney's remake of "The Lion King."