1. Etsy merchant Cappysue has launched a service to make over unwanted gifts.
For twenty bucks, she’ll accept anything that can fit in a medium Priority Mail box and remake it into something different.
As for what to expect in return: “You are welcome to tell me some favorite things about you like colors, animals that kind of stuff but I am just going to go with whatever comes into my brain and use those as guidelines. You can tell me mature or not mature depending if you care if some genitals show up on the item when you get it back.” So no word on whether a customer requested the flaming bird house or it if was the result of her own artistic vision.
She can also be found on Facebook.
- Donald Trump has named H.R. McMaster as his new national security adviser, replacing Michael Flynn who resigned last week.
- Famine in South Sudan has left 100,000 people facing starvation and nearly 8 million in need of immediate assistance, UN agencies say.
- Milo Yiannopoulos's book has been canceled after he was accused of defending pedophilia.
- A girl's best friend showed up to her date in a fake mustache to spy on her and it's the definition of friendship goals 😎