1. Etsy merchant Cappysue has launched a service to make over unwanted gifts.
For twenty bucks, she’ll accept anything that can fit in a medium Priority Mail box and remake it into something different.
As for what to expect in return: “You are welcome to tell me some favorite things about you like colors, animals that kind of stuff but I am just going to go with whatever comes into my brain and use those as guidelines. You can tell me mature or not mature depending if you care if some genitals show up on the item when you get it back.” So no word on whether a customer requested the flaming bird house or it if was the result of her own artistic vision.
She can also be found on Facebook.
- Inside WikiLeaks: A former employee shares what he learned about Julian Assange (including his beef with Hillary Clinton).
- One week into the fight to take back Mosul, expectations for quick success have clashed with the reality of a bloody struggle ahead.
- At least 13 people were killed and 31 others injured when a tour bus crashed into a semi-trailer near Palm Springs, California Sunday.
- An NFL player paid tribute to Harambe, the gorilla who died at a Cincinnati zoo, on his cleats.