21 Unusual Halloween Costumes You Can Make Yourself
Bye, sheet ghost, see you next year!
1. Bring your stick figure dreams to life.
2. Be a camera that actually works.
Find out how to make this incredible, fully functional costume here.
9. A picture frame and some non-toxic paint can turn you into a work of art in minutes.
11. Channel your face-painting skills to be a Pop Art figure.
13. Get ~relevant~ as an iPhone.
All you need is a large cardboard box and either a color printer or very impressive artistic skills.
17. Even if you're not hairy nor spherical, any twosome can become Castaway.
WILSOOOOOOOON. Find a ton more couples' costume ideas at Katie In Kansas.
18. Get together a group to become the most addictive game of all time.
Take THAT, Kim Kardashian game. Find out more at Instructables.
19. Or find a tiny human to become the spider to your web.
This Martha Stewart costume is much easier than it initially appears.