1. The one-day competition was held in Birmingham, England, on Saturday.
Over a thousand cats competed, and every last one of them appeared to be plotting his or her owner’s death.
This guy is gnawing his way to freedom/possibly your eyeballs.
4. Cats competed in seven cat(ha!)egories.
Persian, Semi-Longhair, British, Foreign, Burmese, Oriental, and Siamese. The overall winner of the competition is called the “Supreme Exhibit.”
“I WILL LITERALLY END YOU.”
8. You’d probably be pissed off too if someone named you Bleugems Believe-in-Me.
9. Or Saint Elmosfire.
10. That’s Curly Wirly and her 12-year-old owner, Rose:
12. Blue Snowman:
14. Curly Dream:
I love her.
15. And Prince Solomon:
- Democratic National Committee Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz will step down at the end of the party's convention amid an email controversy.
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴