1. The one-day competition was held in Birmingham, England, on Saturday.
Over a thousand cats competed, and every last one of them appeared to be plotting his or her owner’s death.
This guy is gnawing his way to freedom/possibly your eyeballs.
4. Cats competed in seven cat(ha!)egories.
Persian, Semi-Longhair, British, Foreign, Burmese, Oriental, and Siamese. The overall winner of the competition is called the “Supreme Exhibit.”
“I WILL LITERALLY END YOU.”
8. You’d probably be pissed off too if someone named you Bleugems Believe-in-Me.
9. Or Saint Elmosfire.
10. That’s Curly Wirly and her 12-year-old owner, Rose:
12. Blue Snowman:
14. Curly Dream:
I love her.
15. And Prince Solomon:
- Turkey has become a magnet for violence. The country has suffered 434 terror attacks in the last year.
- Since Britain's vote to leave the EU, a series of xenophobic attacks against minority groups in public and online has stunned the country.
- Ready for the U.S. presidential election in November? It's #TurnUpToVote week at BuzzFeed and you can register here 🇺🇸