1. The one-day competition was held in Birmingham, England, on Saturday.
Over a thousand cats competed, and every last one of them appeared to be plotting his or her owner’s death.
This guy is gnawing his way to freedom/possibly your eyeballs.
4. Cats competed in seven cat(ha!)egories.
Persian, Semi-Longhair, British, Foreign, Burmese, Oriental, and Siamese. The overall winner of the competition is called the “Supreme Exhibit.”
“I WILL LITERALLY END YOU.”
8. You’d probably be pissed off too if someone named you Bleugems Believe-in-Me.
9. Or Saint Elmosfire.
10. That’s Curly Wirly and her 12-year-old owner, Rose:
12. Blue Snowman:
14. Curly Dream:
I love her.
15. And Prince Solomon:
- A teenager was taken into custody Wednesday after he shot two students and one teacher at an elementary school in South Carolina.
- After top lawmakers accused Russia of meddling with the election, US officials have insisted votes on Election Day will be secure.
- Congress has voted to override President Obama's veto of a bill that'd allow families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia.