1. A church that’s more crowded than a clown car.
Grimaldi (1778–1837) was a pantomimist who popularized the white-makeup look associated with clowns today. Following the annual Clowns Church Service, which began in 1946, attendees in full makeup traditionally perform for the public.
2. Lots of gossip.
“Did you SEE how big Fanny’s red nose is? She totally had work done.”
3. Law enforcement.
Seriously, don’t mess.
4. Clergy, clowns, and puppets uniting as one.
The new Holy Trinity.
5. Tiny hats.
6. Flawless fashion.
7. Even more flawless footwear.
8. Topical cakes.
That’s a picture of Grimaldi.
9. And the cutting thereof.
Kermit looks ready to dive in at any moment.
10. Fluffy toilet brushes?
11. Rapt attention.
12. Not-so-rapt attention.
At least three generations of clowns are repping here.
13. Beige food.
14. Not-so-beige makeup.
- President Trump signed executive orders today to advance the controversial Keystone XL and Dakota Access oil pipelines.
- 2017 Oscar nominations for Best Picture include: "La La Land," "Moonlight," "Arrival," and "Hidden Figures" 🎥 🎬
- White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer repeated claims that the inauguration was the most watched ever. But the numbers (still) don't make sense.
- Britain's Supreme Court has ruled that Prime Minister Theresa May needs to consult parliament before triggering Brexit.