1. A church that’s more crowded than a clown car.
Grimaldi (1778–1837) was a pantomimist who popularized the white-makeup look associated with clowns today. Following the annual Clowns Church Service, which began in 1946, attendees in full makeup traditionally perform for the public.
2. Lots of gossip.
“Did you SEE how big Fanny’s red nose is? She totally had work done.”
3. Law enforcement.
Seriously, don’t mess.
4. Clergy, clowns, and puppets uniting as one.
The new Holy Trinity.
5. Tiny hats.
6. Flawless fashion.
7. Even more flawless footwear.
8. Topical cakes.
That’s a picture of Grimaldi.
9. And the cutting thereof.
Kermit looks ready to dive in at any moment.
10. Fluffy toilet brushes?
11. Rapt attention.
12. Not-so-rapt attention.
At least three generations of clowns are repping here.
13. Beige food.
14. Not-so-beige makeup.
- Bomb threats were called into Jewish centers in at least 13 states today, making it the fifth wave of threats since January.
- The suspect in a Kansas shooting that left an Indian man dead thought he was shooting Iranians, and the FBI is investigating as a possible hate crime.
- The House Intelligence chairman denied that his call to a reporter at the behest of the White House would influence the probe of Trump and Russia.
- "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳