3. It actually makes you look better.
According to Dr. Debby Herbenick, author of Because It Feels Good, having sex in the morning “releases chemicals that boost levels of estrogen, which improves the tone and texture of your skin and hair.” So you’ll carry that glow for the rest of the day.
10. It gives you a smug sense of accomplishment for the rest of the day.
No matter how pressing the deadline or annoying the meeting, you can roll into work with the satisfaction of having already crossed something off your to-do* list.
- The largest LGBT business association in the US voted to endorse a presidential candidate for the first time in its history, choosing Clinton.
- Federal health officials have called for nationwide testing of all blood donations for the Zika virus.
- The judge under fire for his sentencing of former Stanford Swimmer Brock Turner also went easy on another student athlete.