3. Needless to say, things got real REAL FAST.
4. As Rock addressed #OscarsSoWhite with jokes about the violent history of racism in America, the camera panned to the audience and it was a great spectrum of human emotion.
Here is Brie Larson.
12. Look at those hands.
13. Leo looked on stoically.
14. Sylvester existed.
15. Chris did his thing.
16. Matt Damon seemed to be having a good time.
17. Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara looked on regally, as usual.
18. Julianne Moore was appreciative.
19. And then there was David O. Russell.
Thumbnail image via Frazer Harrison / Getty Images.
- Actor Gene Wilder, who starred in classics like "Willy Wonka" and "Blazing Saddles," has died at 83.
- California lawmakers have passed a bill that would require prison time for those convicted of sexually assaulting an unconscious victim.
- Apple will unveil the newest iPhones on September 7. Expect a new dual-camera system and NO headphone jack 📱