3. Needless to say, things got real REAL FAST.
4. As Rock addressed #OscarsSoWhite with jokes about the violent history of racism in America, the camera panned to the audience and it was a great spectrum of human emotion.
Here is Brie Larson.
12. Look at those hands.
13. Leo looked on stoically.
14. Sylvester existed.
15. Chris did his thing.
16. Matt Damon seemed to be having a good time.
17. Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara looked on regally, as usual.
18. Julianne Moore was appreciative.
19. And then there was David O. Russell.
Thumbnail image via Frazer Harrison / Getty Images.
- Former Israeli President Shimon Peres has died at 93. He was the country's longest-serving politician and statesman.
- Monday night's first presidential debate between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton was a horse show for undecided voters.
- The White House tried to stop Congress from publicly blaming Russia for election-related cyberattacks, BuzzFeed News has learned.