3. Needless to say, things got real REAL FAST.
4. As Rock addressed #OscarsSoWhite with jokes about the violent history of racism in America, the camera panned to the audience and it was a great spectrum of human emotion.
Here is Brie Larson.
12. Look at those hands.
13. Leo looked on stoically.
14. Sylvester existed.
15. Chris did his thing.
16. Matt Damon seemed to be having a good time.
17. Cate Blanchett and Rooney Mara looked on regally, as usual.
18. Julianne Moore was appreciative.
19. And then there was David O. Russell.
Thumbnail image via Frazer Harrison / Getty Images.
- Top legal scholars will be filing the 1st major lawsuit against President Donald Trump's alleged business conflicts on Monday.
- "Welcome to the movement": Women's March on Washington organizers are working tirelessly to make sure first-time marchers stick around ✊
- A mass grave in Mexico contained the remains of 56 people, many of whom went missing in 2010, authorities said Sunday.
- The New England Patriots are heading to the Super Bowl yet again. They'll play the Atlanta Falcons on Feb. 5 🏈