Whatever stereotypes you may hold about millennials, there's one thing that's clear: they don't like Donald Trump.
What makes these abysmal numbers so ironic is that Trump embodies almost every single negative stereotype you've ever heard about millennials. Here's why...
1. He expects to start at the highest position in a career field in which he has no experience or training.
2. His social media activity constantly gets his company in trouble.
3. He is completely incapable of taking criticism. If you criticize him, you will hear about it for weeks.
4. He suffers from an acute sense of entitlement.
5. He complains profusely on social media if he feels he's been treated "unfairly."
6. He confuses fame and celebrity with respect and authority.
7. He has a hot take on every issue, even when he knows nothing about the topic.
8. He has a poor sense of professional attire, choosing to incorporate items like trucker hats with overly-large suits and shirts with unbuttoned collars.
9. He has no clue about how the government works.
10. He relies on his parents for large loans well into adulthood.
11. He can't seem to settle down and prefers to have multiple relationships.
12. He doesn't know history and shows no interest in learning.
13. He assumes that his social media following is a good measure of how much people like him.
14. And finally, he takes pictures of his meals and uploads them as if his friends cared.
Alan Noble is the editor-in-chief of the website Christ and Pop Culture and an assistant professor of English at Oklahoma Baptist University.