1. He can hang a spoon on the end of his nose.
2. He'd like to be reincarnated as a cat.
"I reckon domesticated cats have a pretty good life."
3. He can do cartwheels.
4. He beat Leonardo di Caprio and Orlando Bloom for the lead in Perfume — his first lead role in a film.
5. He is Judi Dench's biggest fan.
6. Of all his roles to date, he most connected with John Keats in Bright Star.
He told the Telegraph in 2012, "Oh, Keats, I think. Perhaps because he’s a more distant figure. And because it’s such a touching story, of course.”