We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. These neat and tidy coasters that aren't an eyesore.
2. A clever basin that slots into your workspace, to easily collect peelings.
3. A heatproof travel sleeve that can handle even turned-on straighteners.
4. Mask a smelly toilet with fresh toilet spray.
5. A bottle drainer that helps you get right down to the last drop.
6. Get the most out of your soap with a saver dish.
7. Fix anything you could ever think of with genius Sugru.
8. Keep your phone lit with a tiny but mighty keyring that doubles as a USB charger.
9. A headphone splitter so you can always listen to music with your BFF.
10. Mask cooking smells with these breezy chef's candles.
11. This cheap-as-chips champagne stopper will stop your fizz going flat.
12. A grass drying rack that will hold up the most wobbly of objects.
Have you ever tried to dry the inside of a bottle? It's a nightmare. And if you don't have a dishwasher, then drying baby bottles is even more of a nightmare – it's impossible to prop them up so that the insides dry properly. So this grass countertop drying rack is kind of genius. The stems prop up even the wobbliest items – and the 128 five-star reviews don't disagree.
Get it on Amazon, £15