Psst! Amazon has a section featuring products that people put on their wish lists and registries most often.
Here are some of the coolest and most useful products from that section this week:
1. A holographic nail powder that'll make your gel manicure look out of this world!
2. A handheld vacuum for cleaning up small messes in hard to reach places.
3. A corner shelf to display small decorative items. This is one baby you *can* put in a corner!
4. A set of 10 bath bombs which can turn your bath time into a relaxing spa-like experience.
5. A Megaminx speed cube you'll love if you've mastered the Rubik's cube and want a more challenging puzzle.
6. A set of six hair pins for adding a subtle hint of style to your look.
7. A six-piece towel set so when you spend four hours in a towel after your shower at least it's a soft and comfy one.
8. A pair of agate bookends pretty enough to make even the ugliest spines look elegant.
9. A pair of adorable slippers that are just so adorable you may feel bad stepping on them.
10. A window suction cat cot that'll be the perfect throne for your fluff ball who thinks he's the king of the castle.
11. A lipstick organizer ideal for my fellow lipstick hoarders. You can fit 28 in this thing!
12. A memory foam kneeling mat to save your knees and elbows from the cold hard tile during bath time.
13. An under-cabinet jar opener because not everyone has the Hulk-like strength needed to open certain jars.
14. A reversible waterproof dog vest guaranteed to give you the best dressed pup at the dog park!
15. An offensive/hilarious card game that'll make you and your friends ROFL.
16. A bamboo bathtub tray so you can lounge in the tub with your Netflix and drink in the perfect spot.
17. A set of four food-specific flexible cutting mats for all your food cutting needs.
18. A stylish reversible tote bag with fun embroidered designs would make a great addition to any outfit.
19. A badass cookbook written by some foul-mouthed authors who want to help you eat more f*cking veggies. Finally a cookbook that speaks your language!
20. A shiatsu massager to help alleviate some of your muscle soreness and stiffness.
21. A snap 'n strain clip-on colander versatile and sturdy enough to fit on nearly any pot!
22. A cozy The North Face jacket you'll want to wear every day!
23. An coffee table with a top that lifts up for extra hidden storage.
24. A pack of six fishnet tights because sometimes a pair of awesome tights can completely make an outfit.
25. A set of 10 fine point markers to color code your planner or lists and get more organized.
26. A felt letter board as a totally Instagramable photo prop!
27. A set of five reusable storage bags which will save you money and help save the planet.
To see everything else people are wishing for on Amazon, click here.
To see what people were wishing for last week, click here.
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.