We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A dematting pet grooming comb that'll save you money on a pet groomer so you can spend more on toys and treats!
2. A six-cup rice cooker and food steamer to save you tons of time by cooking up every part of your meal all at once.
3. A portable bluetooth speaker for rocking out to your favorite songs whenever and wherever you want!
4. A pack of 300 dog waste bags and a leash clip so you're never standing in front of a pile of poop thinking "Sh*t, I forgot a bag!"
5. A pack of three pairs of no-tie shoe laces (if you never quite mastered the loop, swoop, and pull).
6. A moisturizer packed with retinol formulated to improve the tone, texture, and overall appearance of your skin.
7. A robot mop to roll around your floors and do the dirty work for you.
8. A two-piece carry-on set which will make you look like a seasoned jet setter!
9. A bottle of leather conditioner for bringing old leather items back to life so they look better and last longer.
10. A pair of slippers — they just may be the comfiest things your feet have ever worn!
11. A lightweight hiking backpack that'll inspire you to pack it up and go on an adventure.
12. An intense therapy lip balm to repair those dry and cracking post-winter lips.
13. A 6-quart popcorn popper for theater-quality popcorn to munch on during your at-home movie nights!
14. A 4-in-1 convertible car seat that'll fit your child at every stage until they're ready to sit up front with you.
15. A tube of Gorilla super glue to repair things that need a super strong hold!
16. A food dispenser that'll keep your cereal fresh and easily accessible!
17. A muscle roller stick because professional massages can be expensive: you can become your own masseuse with this!
18. A smart watch so your kids will be as high-tech as you are!
19. A four-pack of reusable K-cups as a cheaper, fresher, and eco-friendly alternative to the plastic throwaway K-cups.
20. A pair of stud earring to frost yourself with!
21. A two-pack of iPhone 7 Plus/8 Plus tempered glass screen protectors that'll protect your iPhone screen from the many drops you put in through on a daily basis.
22. An outdoor extension cord for hooking up your backyard for a party once it finally gets warm out.
23. A stainless-steel water bottle because hydration is key and this can also help you reduce waste and stop using so many plastic bottles.
24. A magnetic car mount phone holder that won't be a total eyesore in your car.
25. A grocery cart so you can be twinsies with the elderly lady on your street as you carry groceries home from the market.
26. A set of eight bath bombs for turning your bathroom into the luxurious spa you refuse to drop 150 bucks on.
The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.