1. Remember Rocky 6? Sylvester Stallone brings back his legendary — if long-in-the-tooth — character for one more battle in the ring. Along the way he gives this inspirational speech to his son who is being a major pain in the ass.
4. There was trash talk here.
5. And here.
6. Also, ouch.
- Sean Spicer today said "his intention is never to lie" as White House press secretary, a pledge that came after making false claims this weekend about Trump's inauguration.
- President Trump signed an anti-abortion executive order that reinstates the so-called global gag rule, barring foreign organizations taking US money from providing abortions.
- The new Trump Hotel in Washington, DC, has lost more than $1 million and is in violation of Donald Trump's lease with the government, say Democratic lawmakers.
- The all-day breakfast boom at McDonald's is over as sales once again continued to fall for the fast food giant 🍳 📉