1. The dreamboats of One Direction released their self-selected fragrance last week and it has already made more than half a million dollars.
2. The guys made a video showing them picking the scents that would go into Our Moment, along with a whole bunch of scenes of them joking around, smelling fruits and being pals.
3. The fragrance is “fruity and floral, with notes of jasmine, frangipani and grapefruit.”
4. Apparently that’s all 1D fans need to know because 20,000 sales were pre-orders — people who have never smelled the scent.
5. Here is the commercial causing throngs of people to throw caution to the wind and buy bottle after bottle of this undoubtedly sweet, heavenly scent.
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- Think before you trust Facebook: Hyperpartisan pages are posting false or misleading information up to 38% of the time 💻⁉️
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- This guy casually sat in a flooding Starbucks during intense storms in Hong Kong and became the internet's newest hero.