1. The dreamboats of One Direction released their self-selected fragrance last week and it has already made more than half a million dollars.
2. The guys made a video showing them picking the scents that would go into Our Moment, along with a whole bunch of scenes of them joking around, smelling fruits and being pals.
3. The fragrance is “fruity and floral, with notes of jasmine, frangipani and grapefruit.”
4. Apparently that’s all 1D fans need to know because 20,000 sales were pre-orders — people who have never smelled the scent.
5. Here is the commercial causing throngs of people to throw caution to the wind and buy bottle after bottle of this undoubtedly sweet, heavenly scent.
- BuzzFeed News has identified the 4th member of an ISIS cell that beheaded 27 hostages. His mother tells the family's story.
- Greek police have begun clearing Europe's largest informal refugee camp on its border with Macedonia.
- Donald Trump has repeatedly panned the 2011 U.S. action in Libya. But that year, he blasted Obama for not targeting Qaddafi sooner.