1. The dreamboats of One Direction released their self-selected fragrance last week and it has already made more than half a million dollars.
2. The guys made a video showing them picking the scents that would go into Our Moment, along with a whole bunch of scenes of them joking around, smelling fruits and being pals.
3. The fragrance is “fruity and floral, with notes of jasmine, frangipani and grapefruit.”
4. Apparently that’s all 1D fans need to know because 20,000 sales were pre-orders — people who have never smelled the scent.
5. Here is the commercial causing throngs of people to throw caution to the wind and buy bottle after bottle of this undoubtedly sweet, heavenly scent.
- Hillary Clinton came closer than ever to attacking Donald Trump's character and tied her opponent to the "alt-right" movement.
- The death toll from Italy's earthquake rose to 250 people amid efforts to dig out residents still trapped in rubble.
- The judge who sentenced former Stanford swimmer Brock Turner for sexual assault will no longer hear criminal cases.