1. Twitter has since deleted his account, but many were outraged when they saw this post, not knowing if it was a real gun or not.
Oh my… RT Èc@_TzC_: @JColeNC retweet me and I’ll buy Born Sinner. Don’t retweet me and I’ll kill my lil sister Èd
3. Some thought it set a bad precedent to retweet someone doing something as outrageous as he did.
@JColeNC WHY WOULD YOU RT THIS DAMN FOOL POINTING A GUN AT A CHILD? LIKE THAT SHIT FUNNY?
- Trump's pick for education secretary, Betsy DeVos, could face a contentious confirmation hearing — at least by standards of the position.
- Prime Minister Theresa May's Brexit: no single market, parliamentary vote on the final deal, and a warning to the EU not to punish the UK.
- At least 40 Democratic lawmakers are boycotting Donald Trump's inauguration after the president-elect criticized civil rights leader John Lewis.
- Most hate crimes go unreported. Help BuzzFeed News and other news outlets document hate crimes and harassment in the US.