1. Christina Hendricks, one of the stars of Mad Men, said she wants to be on Game of Thrones now that her show is ending.
2. “I want to wear pelts and horns and ride around on horseback,” she said.
Melisandre better watch out.
3. Here she is a wildling, with perfect hair.
Jon Snow would want to break his vows all over again.
4. Here she is as like a friend of Daenerys Targaryen in case the mother of dragons needs a babysitter.
Khal Drogo would die all over again.
5. Needless to say the internet is VERY interested in her joining the cast.
6. On Reddit a casting suggestion gained steam: Septa Lemore, a character introduced in book five, with a hidden past.
Who do you think Christina Hendricks should play if show creators and/or series author George R.R. Martin were behind the idea? (Which they obviously will be, because let’s be serious.)
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.