3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- The Democratic National Convention kicks off Monday and it's already off to a rocky start. Here's what you need to know 🇺🇸🔔
- Russia won't be banned from the Rio Olympics but its athletes need to pass new anti-doping tests to compete, the IOC ruled.
- Chris Froome has won the Tour de France. He's the first Brit to win the cycling race three times 🚴