3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- Donald Trump criticized NATO, German Chancellor Angela Merkel, and the European Union in an interview published Sunday.
- BuzzFeed News spent two months mapping Trump's personal and business connections — and found more than 1,500 in all.
- Eight billionaires — all men — together own as much wealth as the world's poorest 3.7 billion people, a new report has revealed.
- There's a new HBO show called "The Young Pope" and the internet is having fun with it.