3. Paul is no stranger to having fun on social media. “This guy just delivered me a pizza and I love him for that. #myhero,” he posted Saturday.
4. And he always has Breaking Bad on the mind, even when he’s creating a fake tweet by Barack Obama.
â€œ@BarackObama: Almost that time!! Breaking Bad time bitches. Know what I’m saying?” I Know what you’re saying Mr. President. I know./ Via
5. He just really loves Breaking Bad and Bryan Cranston and we love Aaron Paul.
- Three people with ties to one of the San Bernardino shooters were arrested on immigration fraud charges.
- With the help of tax dollars, Trump is converting a prized federal landmark near the White House into a luxury hotel 🏨
- And a professor says most dogs don't like hugs. He studied hundreds of photos and found most of them showed tell-tale signs of stress 🐶