1. This is Trevor Barnes, AKA Trippy Trev, and he’s a musician.
2. The video was uploaded in 2012 and hasn’t garnered much attention, which is a TRAVESTY.
3. The music video is artful. He puts the offending girl in his phone as “Heartbreaker” so you know the pain is real. Miley wouldn’t dare to be this blunt.
4. The lyrics are beautiful in their simplicity. Gaga could never bare her soul like this.
5. He calls out the cheater like a pro. Katy would never be so daring.
6. The way he throws his phone with total abandon is totally baller. Nicki could never be this badass.
7. The kid’s been lowkey killin’ it for years. In 2005 he was on Fox News talking about peanut allergies. He’s a triple threat (singer, director, peanut crusader).
- Trump may have initially blamed Democrats for Friday's failed health care bill, but it took only 2 days for him to start blaming Republicans, too.
- Prime Minister Theresa May is starting the UK's withdrawal process from the European Union this week. But how will Brexit work?
- We tried Fitbit's new slim Alta HR activity band, which comes with heart-rate tracking technology that's typically found on chunkier devices 🏃
- And Muslims in Birmingham told BuzzFeed News what it's like in the city that finds itself under the spotlight because of the murderous actions of London attacker Khalid Masood.