7. You kind of relate to the people on Hoarders, because your own workspace looks like a tornado tore through a Utrecht store.
11. After four years of critiquing your classmates’ art, you can’t look at any painting without critiquing it in your head.
13. You understand that the art world is just as cliquey and exclusive as high school was.
16. You’re completely unfazed by Lady Gaga, because you saw WAY weirder shit in school.
18. …and your appreciation for animated movies has intensified because you realize the amount of creative labor that goes into them.
20. In the end, you’ve learned to shrug off people’s assumptions about being an art school grad.
- Donald Trump claims Google's search engine was biased in burying bad news about his rival Hillary Clinton.
- More than 100 people are reportedly injured after a commuter train crashed into a New Jersey Transit station in Hoboken on Thursday morning.
- Asos workers at the heart of its global retail empire say they're being treated like machines to deliver fast fashion.