7. You kind of relate to the people on Hoarders, because your own workspace looks like a tornado tore through a Utrecht store.
11. After four years of critiquing your classmates’ art, you can’t look at any painting without critiquing it in your head.
13. You understand that the art world is just as cliquey and exclusive as high school was.
16. You’re completely unfazed by Lady Gaga, because you saw WAY weirder shit in school.
18. …and your appreciation for animated movies has intensified because you realize the amount of creative labor that goes into them.
20. In the end, you’ve learned to shrug off people’s assumptions about being an art school grad.
- Mahershala Ali won Best Supporting Actor for his role in "Moonlight." He's the first Muslim actor to win an Oscar 🏆👏
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲