7. You kind of relate to the people on Hoarders, because your own workspace looks like a tornado tore through a Utrecht store.
11. After four years of critiquing your classmates’ art, you can’t look at any painting without critiquing it in your head.
13. You understand that the art world is just as cliquey and exclusive as high school was.
16. You’re completely unfazed by Lady Gaga, because you saw WAY weirder shit in school.
18. …and your appreciation for animated movies has intensified because you realize the amount of creative labor that goes into them.
20. In the end, you’ve learned to shrug off people’s assumptions about being an art school grad.
- Hillary Clinton has officially accepted the Democratic party's presidential nomination with some fiery words for Donald Trump 🇺🇸
- Four people in Florida are likely the first to contract the Zika virus from mosquitos in the US, the state's governor says.
- And do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz 💯