7. You kind of relate to the people on Hoarders, because your own workspace looks like a tornado tore through a Utrecht store.
11. After four years of critiquing your classmates’ art, you can’t look at any painting without critiquing it in your head.
13. You understand that the art world is just as cliquey and exclusive as high school was.
16. You’re completely unfazed by Lady Gaga, because you saw WAY weirder shit in school.
18. …and your appreciation for animated movies has intensified because you realize the amount of creative labor that goes into them.
20. In the end, you’ve learned to shrug off people’s assumptions about being an art school grad.
- Today's the final day of the Democratic National Convention — Hillary Clinton is preparing for the biggest night of her life 🇺🇸
- Plotters of Turkey's failed coup were unhappy with the government's attempt to make peace with Kurdish separatist rebels, a document obtained by BuzzFeed News shows.
- More than 29,000 people have signed a petition for British scientists to keep access to EU projects after Brexit.