1. Get your drink on! You can bring your own alcohol through boarding as long as it’s under the 3-ounce limit.
That means you can bring your own airline bottles of booze (as many as will fit in a ziploc baggie) and get hella turnt before your flight.
3. Get one of those long noodle pillows. They make it much easier to sleep on a plane, especially if you have a window seat.
About $27 on Amazon.
5. There are lots of pillows to choose from. The Embrace Sleep Collar will keep your neck in alignment while you sleep, and also make you look like a cult member.
$26 from Amazon.
11. If all else fails, get your doctor to prescribe you drugs!!!
If you have flight anxiety, talk to your doctor and see if they’ll pop you full of pills. Drugs make everything better. Take drugs.
- Athletes probably won't break records at the Rio Olympics. In most events, top performers have already reached the limits of human biology, scientists say.
- Some Bernie-or-Busters protested Hillary Clinton's DNC speech, but a tightly organized plan — from chants to secret allies — kept heckling off TV.
- Sixteen people died after a hot air balloon caught fire and crashed in Texas Saturday.