1. Get your drink on! You can bring your own alcohol through boarding as long as it's under the 3-ounce limit.
2. Get hella cheap deals on flights by shopping at the right time!
3. Get one of those long noodle pillows. They make it much easier to sleep on a plane, especially if you have a window seat.
About $27 on Amazon.
4. Or one of those tabletop pillows that looks like a big teal wedge of cheese.
5. There are lots of pillows to choose from. The Embrace Sleep Collar will keep your neck in alignment while you sleep, and also make you look like a cult member.
$26 from Amazon.
6. Use internet magic to find the best seats on the plane.
7. Use your barf bag to make a cool phone mount and watch all your favorite movies!
8. A laptop stand is the perfect way to combat reclining seats when you need to draft important emails inflight.
9. Consider bringing an orthopedic seat cushion to make long flights more comfortable. The Aylio Cushion is the number one choice of traveling ghosts everywhere.
$40 on Amazon.