1. Save Points
Most useful when: you have a huge test coming up. Or a big date coming up. Or really anything you wish you could rewind for.
2. Invincibility Stars from the Mario Series
Most useful when: your significant other says, “We need to talk…”
3. The Portal Gun from Portal
Most useful when: you’re trying to cross the street and the light is taking FOR. EVER. to change.
4. Potions from Final Fantasy
Most useful when: it’s 3:30 PM and you’re dying at your work desk, this close to death.
5. Red Turtle Shells from Mario Kart
Most useful when: people on the street are walking too damn slow and you wish you could eject them from the race.
6. Escape Ropes from Pokémon
Most useful when: literally any awkward situation arises. You can just be like see ya and escape.
7. The Ocarina from Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Most useful when: when you need to get somewhere fast. Late for work? Play a warping song. Done and done.
8. The Kinesis Module from Dead Space
Most useful when: you’re comfy on the couch, but there’s food across the room, and you just don’t wanna get up.
9. Poké Balls from Pokémon
Most useful when: you need to take the cat to the vet for shots, and you’d rather not wrangle her into a carrier.
What are some inventions from video games that you wish existed in real life?
- In case you missed it: Trump and Clinton roasted each other at a charity dinner and it was awkward AF 😬
- It's not just you. A massive attack has brought down major sites like Twitter and Spotify for some users in the US.
- A Mexican judge has approved the extradition of drug cartel leader Joaquín "El Chapo" Guzmán to the United States.
- People are trolling Eric Trump for apparently getting caught putting lemonade in a free water cup at In-N-Out.