5. When you wash and fold your laundry, it generally looks like this:
6. And then you cry and get all your laundry wet with tears and have to wash it again.
11. Most of your day is spent cycling through all the websites your company blocked, but you found a way around the firewall because you’re a smartypants.
14. You relate wholeheartedly to The Office, which is both a good thing and a terribly heartbreaking thing.
16. …and your patience for faulty work equipment has gone the same route.
18. After-work happy hour is your life’s fuel.
19. And Sunday brunch has become sacred. It’s a shelter in the storm of paperwork and menial tasks.
21. You wonder why scientists have yet to explain why time literally slows down exponentially after lunch.
22. But then payday rolls around, and it all seems worth it. Almost.
- DNC Day 3: President Obama dropped the mic with "Don't boo, vote," and vice presidential nominee Tim Kaine reminded people of their dads 👴
- Prosecutors have dropped remaining charges against Baltimore police officers related to the death of Freddie Gray.
- Twelve states will support Obama's transgender policies in court after other states sued to block the rules.