5. When you wash and fold your laundry, it generally looks like this:
6. And then you cry and get all your laundry wet with tears and have to wash it again.
11. Most of your day is spent cycling through all the websites your company blocked, but you found a way around the firewall because you’re a smartypants.
14. You relate wholeheartedly to The Office, which is both a good thing and a terribly heartbreaking thing.
16. …and your patience for faulty work equipment has gone the same route.
18. After-work happy hour is your life’s fuel.
19. And Sunday brunch has become sacred. It’s a shelter in the storm of paperwork and menial tasks.
21. You wonder why scientists have yet to explain why time literally slows down exponentially after lunch.
22. But then payday rolls around, and it all seems worth it. Almost.
- President Donald Trump has commented on yesterday's massive Women's Marches asking, "why didn't these people vote?"
- Kellyanne Conway says White House press sec. Sean Spicer didn't lie about crowd size at Trump's inauguration. He gave "alternative facts."
- Members of the national security community reacted with shock after Trump attacked his critics while giving a speech at CIA headquarters.
- "SNL" paused the laughs for a moment last night to pay tribute to former President Barack Obama.