5. When you wash and fold your laundry, it generally looks like this:
6. And then you cry and get all your laundry wet with tears and have to wash it again.
11. Most of your day is spent cycling through all the websites your company blocked, but you found a way around the firewall because you’re a smartypants.
14. You relate wholeheartedly to The Office, which is both a good thing and a terribly heartbreaking thing.
16. …and your patience for faulty work equipment has gone the same route.
18. After-work happy hour is your life’s fuel.
19. And Sunday brunch has become sacred. It’s a shelter in the storm of paperwork and menial tasks.
21. You wonder why scientists have yet to explain why time literally slows down exponentially after lunch.
22. But then payday rolls around, and it all seems worth it. Almost.
- The State Department has faulted Hillary Clinton for breaking email rules and failing to manage cybersecurity risks as Secretary of State.
- 11 states are suing the Obama administration for telling schools to let trans students use the bathroom of their choice.
- Protests outside a Donald Trump rally in New Mexico turned violent Tuesday night as demonstrators threw rocks and bottles at police officers.