The 22 Strangest Things That Have Been Banned Around The World
What do you mean I can't reincarnate without government permission?
1. Burundi: Jogging
2. Turkmenistan: Lip-Synching
3. China: Reincarnation Without Government Permission
4. Romania: Scrabble
5. United States: Kinder Surprise candy eggs
6. Iran: Ponytails on Men
7. Australia: Pornography Featuring Women With "Small" Breasts
8. Singapore: Chewing Gum
9. The Philippines: Claire Danes
10. Denmark: Ovaltine and Marmite
These are two of the most popular products disallowed by a Danish law that requires government approval for any foods fortified with vitamins or minerals. The law took effect in 2004, causing problems for large manufacturers like Kellogg's as well as small shop owners who could not afford the cost of getting the government's seal of approval for their products. The Danes believe that a balanced diet supplies all the vitamins and minerals one could need, and that too much of these things can cause harm.