3. That Person You’re Trying to Hide From
Whether you lied about your plans or you’re avoiding an awkward conversation, you’re glued to the shadows now, are forced to sit by the wall, and need to leave before the credits roll to escape. Or Plan B, leave to pee and never come back.
9. The Asshole Who Knows Someone Who Knows Someone Who Worked on This Movie
They point them out in every scene and loudly announce they know who that person is in real life because the actor’s uncle’s wife’s sister-in-law cut your babysitter’s hair that one time at Supercuts. That bond is deep, dude.
14. The Underage
They’re loud, obnoxious and probably trying to nail your girlfriend in the cleavage with popcorn. They end all their sentences with “your mom” or “that’s what she said.” Attention, please, we’re super funny and chill and we just discovered curse words.
- One person has died and several others are injured after a shooting in Austin, Texas. Police said the scene is secure.
- UK government minister asked to "urgently explain" the activities and funding of his charity for military families following a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Donald Trump responded to the father of a fallen Muslim American soldier who criticized him at the DNC, saying, "I've made a lot of sacrifices."