3. That Person You’re Trying to Hide From
Whether you lied about your plans or you’re avoiding an awkward conversation, you’re glued to the shadows now, are forced to sit by the wall, and need to leave before the credits roll to escape. Or Plan B, leave to pee and never come back.
9. The Asshole Who Knows Someone Who Knows Someone Who Worked on This Movie
They point them out in every scene and loudly announce they know who that person is in real life because the actor’s uncle’s wife’s sister-in-law cut your babysitter’s hair that one time at Supercuts. That bond is deep, dude.
14. The Underage
They’re loud, obnoxious and probably trying to nail your girlfriend in the cleavage with popcorn. They end all their sentences with “your mom” or “that’s what she said.” Attention, please, we’re super funny and chill and we just discovered curse words.
- Fyre Festival — organized by Ja Rule and billed as a luxury event — has turned into a total shitshow and people are livid 💸😱
- American Airlines gave workers a raise — to the highest pay in the industry — and Wall Street is furious. The company's stock has been falling since Thursday.
- The new leader of Marine Le Pen's National Front party in France has stepped down amid accusations of Holocaust denial.
- We found an average of about one false statement per day from Trump and his aides throughout the president's first 100 days in office 💯