19 Agonizing Questions "Scandal" Fanatics Want Answered In Season 4
DAMNIT TOM WHY?! WHO ARE YOU EVEN?
Season 3 delivered to us the Shonda Rhimes Special. Lots of questions, multiple character deaths and no real sense of closure.
Dear Shonda, let me get at you for a moment. What's in store for our favorite gladiators in Season 4? How does Olivia never spill wine on her white clothes? And will Huck manage a whole sentence while breathing like a normal human being? (Spoiler Alert: Probably not.)
1. When is Olivia coming back?! Where did Olivia go?!
2. What dramatic event unfolds that demands Olivia's return?
3. Will Jake and Olivia be an item when they return?
3 months is a long time to abstain from Scott Foley. #thirsty
4. Will David put a ring on it?
5. Is Huck going to live happily ever after with Not Quinn and Huck Jr?
For clarification, I am not shipping this.
6. Who is going to be the new Harrison now that Harrison is Dead Harrison?
Btdubs, Rhimes said in an interview Harrison is donzo. So I don't want to hear any of those Harrison Lives theories from you.
7. Will Olivia avenge him?
Seriously, he always had her back and rallied the troops when everyone was giving her side eye. BFFL policy clearly states that if your BFFL dies while in the line of fire, it's your duty to avenge said BFFL.
8. Does Quinn still work for B613?
9. Is OPA going to rise from the ashes and put their white hats back on?
Season 3 saw a lot of turmoil. What once was a strong, well-oiled machine is now an absolute mess. Olivia is the leader who gets teary-eyed at the drop of a hat. Huck can't stop licking Quinn long enough to do his job. Quinn - there's not enough time to discuss the multitude of issues Quinn has. RIP Harrison. I mean, it's a sad day when Judgmental Judy (aka Abby) is the most likable character.
10. Will Olivia find out Papa Pope Had Jerry 86ed?
11. Will Mellie and Fitz unite in grief, especially now that he knows about the rape?
Their relationship is about as old and worn out as Fitz+Olivia. I'd really like to see them become a united front, even if it's not a romantic one.