“People will enter the booth with secrets in hand and reveal them to the camera,” one PCD organizer said. “The footage will be sent to Phil Collins himself, a man who truly understands the trials, tribulations and trueness of love, and puts them to a good beat.”
For those who don’t feel like making the trek to north Brooklyn to join the celebration and parade, feel free to partake virtually with some of his best dad jams below. (If I left out your favorite Phil track or performance, please add in the comments.)
2. In The Air Tonight:
3. I Don’t Care Anymore:
4. One More Night:
5. Easy Lover:
6. I Wish It Would Rain Down:
8. Another Day In Paradise:
9. Against All Odds (Live):
10. BONUS — 5th Annual Phil Collins Day Parade, Brooklyn:
February 5th, 2011.
- The Clinton campaign is trying to stop television stations from running a pro-Trump ad featuring Michelle Obama.
- A group of UK Uber drivers have won the right to minimum wage and holiday pay in a landmark tribunal ruling 🚘
- A federal jury cleared the leaders of an Oregon standoff. The militia group took over a wildlife refuge last January.
- RIP — Vine says it's discontinuing its mobile app, effectively ending the 6-second video service 💀