“People will enter the booth with secrets in hand and reveal them to the camera,” one PCD organizer said. “The footage will be sent to Phil Collins himself, a man who truly understands the trials, tribulations and trueness of love, and puts them to a good beat.”
For those who don’t feel like making the trek to north Brooklyn to join the celebration and parade, feel free to partake virtually with some of his best dad jams below. (If I left out your favorite Phil track or performance, please add in the comments.)
2. In The Air Tonight:
3. I Don’t Care Anymore:
4. One More Night:
5. Easy Lover:
6. I Wish It Would Rain Down:
8. Another Day In Paradise:
9. Against All Odds (Live):
10. BONUS — 5th Annual Phil Collins Day Parade, Brooklyn:
February 5th, 2011.
- It's time: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump will face off tonight at 9 p.m. ET in the first of three US presidential debates.
- Dozens of children were killed after the Syrian government launched a major offensive in Aleppo over the weekend.
- Ted Cruz said Trump's list of potential Supreme Court nominees spurred his decision to endorse his former opponent.