“People will enter the booth with secrets in hand and reveal them to the camera,” one PCD organizer said. “The footage will be sent to Phil Collins himself, a man who truly understands the trials, tribulations and trueness of love, and puts them to a good beat.”
For those who don’t feel like making the trek to north Brooklyn to join the celebration and parade, feel free to partake virtually with some of his best dad jams below. (If I left out your favorite Phil track or performance, please add in the comments.)
2. In The Air Tonight:
3. I Don’t Care Anymore:
4. One More Night:
5. Easy Lover:
6. I Wish It Would Rain Down:
8. Another Day In Paradise:
9. Against All Odds (Live):
10. BONUS — 5th Annual Phil Collins Day Parade, Brooklyn:
February 5th, 2011.
- Oops: "Moonlight" won Best Picture at the Oscars, but they accidentally gave it to "La La Land" first 😳⁉️
- Philip Bilden, the businessman nominated by President Trump to be Secretary of the Navy, has withdrawn himself from consideration.
- Actor Bill Paxton has died at 61. He starred in classic films including "Twister," "Titanic," "Big Love," and "Aliens."
- The Nokia brick phone is making a comeback — reimagined with a colored screen, but the game Snake hasn't gone anywhere 🐍📲