1. This tempting crime.
2. The stupidity behind this question.
3. This concerning fact.
4. The regret that this person must have felt.
5. This incredibly odd wonder.
6. The many weird aspects of this question.
7. Just… why?
8. Excuse me?
9. You’ve got to ~pee~ kidding me.
10. This strange conspiracy.
11. This question that has a very simple answer: they don’t.
12. This uneducated question.
13. And another uneducated question.
14. This foolishness.
15. This gross problem.
16. And finally, this very serious concern.
- President Trump has given House Republicans an ultimatum: Pass their health care bill Friday or he will move on to other issues.
- FBI agents posed as filmmakers to talk to armed militia during a standoff in Nevada, then used the footage against two men on trial in federal court.
- The suspect in the London terror attack near Parliament, who was killed by police, has been identified as 52-year-old Khalid Masood.
- A lawsuit has been filed against a renowned UC Berkeley professor who allegedly sexually harassed and assaulted a former student and employee.