1. BruMate insulated can cooler, featuring a double-walled stainless-steel layer that will keep your drink 20 times colder than a Koozie. That means you'll be able to enjoy the whole can, even if the sun is beating down on you.
Check out a TikTok of the BruMate can cooler.
Promising review: "Like to keep your beer cold? Get this. Slow drinker but don't want to let your friends on to how slow you're drinking? Get this. Want your White Claw/Truly to stay as cold as it was when you took it out of your fridge? Get this. I kid you not, this thing keeps drinks cold like that's its job (because it is). Once I got mine and saw how effective it was, I decided all of my cold beverage loving friends and family will be getting one also. With most of my friends being Michelob Ultra and White Claw drinkers, this seems to be the perfect fit. So hard to find a can koozie that holds those slim cans! Love this product and definitely recommend!" —Brooke Price
Get it from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in 28 colors).
2. A sand removal bag about to change your life because it will make removing sand after being at the beach a ~breeze~. The bag is filled with a talc-free, reef-friendly powder that will ensure you leave the sand exactly where you found it.
See it in action on TikTok here.
Shakalo is a San Diego-based small business started to figure out a way to help people, especially parents remove sand before leaving the beach. Thee soft fabric pouch allows the powder to remove the sand without scattering everywhere.
Promising review: "We recently moved to a beach area, and we are constantly there. This item has changed our entire lives! It lasts decently long (depending on how much you use it), it smells super good (not at all like baby powder), and it's super effective. It has saved me from vacuuming my car at least 1x–2x a week. I even use it on my dogs paws and bellies to make sure they're taken care of. I will definitely be buying the refill and another baggie to have exclusively in the car." —Gabbs Uresti
Get it from Amazon for $24.99 (also available in a three-pack).
3. A rechargeable handheld fan to keep you ~cool~, even if the sun is not playing any games. It also folds up, so it's super easy to take with you wherever you go because you never know when you're going to need a little breeze.
Promising review: "This was a TikTok made me buy it product. And so far the best. I went to Hollywood Horror Nights opening weekend, and when I said this save my night that’s an understatement, as that sweet cold air was a blessing. I was walking around with that fan on every time I was in those huge lines. I’m so happy I ordered two because I didn’t want to share mine. So order this!!!!" —Ingrid
Get it from Amazon for $15.99+ (available in five colors).
4. A bug bite suction tool because bug bites ~suck~ no matter where and when you get them, and this genius tool will relieve any itchiness in as little as 30 seconds.
Promising review: "I bought this because I saw it on TikTok, and have been having issues with mosquito bites. Used it a few time to relieve itchiness and I am convinced it works! Have been recommending it to my family and friends. Read the directions and follow them carefully. Don't use this on your face or neck, or other sensitive areas. Don't do a lot of suction, just a little bit. And do it a few times if needed. Great invention!" —Joe
Get it from Amazon for $9.99 (available in four colors and also multi-packs).
5. A play and freeze ice cream ball you'll have a ~ball~ of a time with because not only is it super fun to roll around, but after 30–40 minutes, you'll open it to find delicious homemade ice cream inside.
Promising review: "This was such a fun purchase. I saw it on TikTok and thought it would be a great gift for my nieces and nephew, and it was. We adults ended up having a blast passing the ball and shaking it up with the kids as well. One drawback is that the portion to make the ice cream is kinda small so would not recommend for a large family (or maybe get multiple!). But otherwise, it’s a fun present, fairly easy to clean and the instructions are easy to follow. Oh, and the ice cream was DELICIOUS!" —Marina Affo
Get it from Amazon for $49.99.
6. An adjustable mini belted pack that'll be your go-to option almost every time you leave the house. You can wear it around your waist or shoulder, and it's roomy enough to hold all your essentials when you're on-the-go. OH! And many reviewers say it has a striking resemblance (👀) to a similar bag you may find at a store that's affectionately known as Lulu!
7. A chaise lounge chair worth the splurge because it's designed to make it comfortable to lie on your stomach at the beach or pool. Yes, you read that right. You no longer have to awkwardly prop yourself up on your elbows to enjoy your book. Just stick your face and arms through the holes, and you'll be able to read your book (or scroll TikTok) no problem.
Plus, when you flip back over, there's a pillow that covers the hole to keep your head comfortable.
Promising review: "This is typically more then I would have spent on a lounge chair, but after seeing it on TikTok I had to buy one!! The arm and face hole make tanning the backside so easy and comfortable!" —Keely Shay
Get it from Amazon for $52.19+ (available in eight colors and patterns).
8. A volcanic stone face roller that'll remove all the oil and shine that appears on your face now that the sun is shining. Reviewers like this option better than oil-blotting sheets because the ball can be popped out and washed, making it a reusable and more sustainable option.
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was back ordered, but then I got an email saying it was in stock, and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it's washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. The packaging wasn't over the top exciting, but it provided you all the info you needed. (It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep.) After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn't pickup everything but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $13.91.
9. A pair of flowy shorts you'll reach for when it's so hot out that even the thought of getting dressed makes you start to sweat. The top layer of these shorts is lightweight and breezy, but the Spandex under layer makes it so you're always covered.
Promising review: "These shorts are so cute! I wanted them because I saw them on TikTok, and these are such a great price! I get compliments on them all the time, and they make a boring T-shirt look like a cute fit." —Savannah Coates
Get it from Amazon for $14.99+ (available in women's sizes S–XXL and in 30 colors).
10. A mosquito repellent built specifically to create a 15-foot zone free from pesky skeeters. If you hate being outside because you always feel like you get ATTACKED by mosquitoes, this device will make it so you can actually enjoy your time without getting a million bites.
Check out a TikTok of the Thermacell mosquito repeller.
Promising review: "I bought this because I was looking for an effective insect repellent for my patio this spring/summer. I didn't want a bulky candle or tiki torch that smelled like citronella oil. I found the Thermacell. It looked modern and promising. We tried it and it works really well. It also produces no smell or sound. We live in the South where mosquitoes are really awful and the Thermacell made sitting on our patio tolerable! Definitely recommend." —Trusted Customer
Get it from Amazon for $17.98.
11. A smocked maxi about to be your most worn item this summer. Don't believe me? This stunner is a so easy to throw on in the morning, especially if it's super hot out. Plus, it can easily be dressed up or down depending on the accessories you pair with it, which means you can wear it for everything from running errands on a random Tuesday to a weekend engagement party.
See one TikTok style this dress for an OOTD.
Promising review: "This is such a cute and comfy dress! It has a fun flow to the bottom of it and the ties for straps add an extra dose of fabulous." —Kelsey Krucker
Get it from Amazon for $39.99+ (available in women's sizes XS–4X and in 16 colors and patterns).
12. A Tushbaby hip carrier parents swear by for helping them hold their baby or toddler for an extended period of time. It also has multiple pockets, so you can stash a few diapers and things inside and not need to carry around a heavy diaper bag in addition to your child.
It's recommended for children between eight and 45 pounds and can be used in four different holding positions — feeding/breastfeeding, side carrying, front facing, and face-to-face. Tushbaby is a small business you may have seen on SharkTank.
Check out a TikTok of the Tushbaby hip seat baby carrier.
Promising review: "This has been one of MANY items I have purchased thanks to TikTok, and I'm glad I did. Super easy to use, easy to adjust, and most importantly it helps with support tremendously. It comes with pockets and a place to hold bottles/sippy cups, which can be very handy. My 8-month-old weights around 30-35lbs, and he's basically attached to me 24/7, carrying all day was killing my back and arms! Thank God for this invention, my arms and back can rest." —Jennifer Calle
Get it from Amazon for $85.
13. Some reusable water balloons about to change your summer forever. You'll be able to have as many water balloon fights as you want, without feeling totally wasteful because they pop in .3 seconds. They're made with eco-friendly material and can be refilled super easily. BRB, planning my hiding spot now.
Promising review: "The adults in this house love water balloons but not the mess….. plus with toddlers around, it didn’t quite make sense to have water balloons but we saw a random video on TikTok and HAD to find reusable water balloons to try out. These were the first ones we bought to try out, and WHOA we were blown away! Super easy to for the 2- and 3-year-old to use, which means more fun for all of us!! Do not think twice or continue with regular water balloons, you’ll waste precious time cleaning up and filling that could be used to make memories." —Taurus
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $15.99 (also available in packs of 6, 12, and 16).