We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A giant 10x10 blanket big enough for you and your fam (or you and your pup) to cuddle under and watch a movie while the weather outside is frightful. You'll never have another fight about who has more of the blanket again.
Big Blanket Co is a small business on a mission to create very large blankets. The blankets are made with four-way stretch, temperature regulating fabric, and can fit in standard-sized washing machines.
Promising review: "I took the leap and bought my first blanket! I am in love with it! It is so soft. I love the weight it has. It keeps me at a good temperature. I have a feeling that I will be getting more. 😉" —Lelia R.
2. A wall-mounted electric fireplace that will up your coziness level all winter long. It has a number of brightness levels and flame speed options, as well as 12 color options and a remote control, so you can change it from anywhere. Pretty sure this might be the reason you don't leave your house till June.
Promising review: "Installation was quick and easy. It's very very slim to the wall profile-wise. The heat output is great and it's quiet. It's heating approximately 1000-sq. foot basement to comfortable levels. I was frozen down here, now I just set the fireplace on low and it's 72 degrees. Plus, it looks awesome, and the remote is easy enough to use. I've had tons of compliments on it." —m.code
Get it from Amazon for $229.99+ (available in 10 sizes and styles).
3. A Bissell multi-purpose portable cleaner pretty much guaranteed to gross you out because of all the dirt and gunk it will pull out from the furniture and upholstery that you spend so much time sitting on. Reviewers with kids (and pets) have used this to save their couches, rugs, stairs, car seats, and more.
Promising review: "I saw this on TikTok, and our toddler has turned our apartment in such a dirty place. Stains everywhere! Our sofa was in such bad condition (which we only got it two years ago) that we were thinking of getting a new one. We decided to try this, and it is a miracle worker. I’m so glad we bought this. It’s worth every penny!" —shahzad mahmood
Get it from Amazon for $109.59.
4. A Govee smart floor standing lamp about to ~light up~ your life (and home). This is not any ordinary lamp. It has 25 color preset modes you can control with your phone, as well as a music mode, and it's compatible with Alexa. It'll basically feel like you're living in the future owning this lamp.
Promising review: "Bought this light because I thought it was cool, but it is more than that! I use it every day, and it has many colors and patterns to choose from. The thing I love the most is you can set up times for it to come on and turn off. You can set how bright you want it, so I had it turned on with a dimmed light to help me wake up in early mornings." —Rueben Thao
Get it from Amazon for $99.99.
5. A three-tier rack with a minimalist design that will actually help you ~maximize~ your space by giving you a place to store and display everything from shoes to books to plants, and everything in between.
You can also get the storage bins, as shown in the picture above if you need to get even more organized.
Promising review: "It's perfect. I use it beside my bed to store shoes, but on the top shelf, I have added several other personal items. The shelves have depth." —BRAD Z.
Get it from Pattern for $102.90 (originally $147; available in six colors).
6. A slouchy PJ set about to be your new favorite lounge set because it will elevate your style without compromising on your comfort. And comfort is one thing you should never compromise on, especially in your own home.
Hybernate is an Australia-based small business creating eco-friendly luxury loungewear and sleepwear. These pajamas are made using pima cotton.
Promising review: "These PJs are soft and comfy. Great design. They're roomy but don’t twist or tangle. Fine to wear with a front tuck to lounge around in." —Mary Russell
Get it from Hybernate for $198 (available in women's sizes XS–XL and in four colors).
7. An Ember temperature control ceramic mug that'll keep your coffee (or tea) warm for hours so you don't take a sip of a cold beverage when you get distracted and forget about the cup you made. It's the little things in life that make it more luxurious.
They can remotely adjust the temperature to get it just right (using an app), and they can also select a personalized LED color.
Promising review: "What's not to like! I received this as a gift and would not normally ever even think of paying $100 for a coffee temperature maintenance system like this, and I've tried them all, but after using it for one day, I would pay double for this! As a matter of fact, I'm going to pay $20 more and buy the larger 14-oz mug! All I can say is, I LOVE THIS THING!" —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $145.95+ (available in black and white).
8. A Bearaby knitted velvet weighted blanket constructed from upcycled eco-velvet, so it's a more sustainable way to help you feel less anxious and get deeper sleep. Plus, it will look so beautiful on your bed or couch when not in use.
Bearaby is a woman-founded business creating beautiful weighted blankets made from sustainable materials. This blanket is made from recycled marine plastic. Each velvet napper keeps 900 plastic bottles from polluting the oceans.
Promising review: "I was reluctant to purchase this napper because of the price. But I decided to treat myself, and I am so happy I did. I LOVE the way it hugs my body and gives me a feeling of comfort. I also like the airflow and chunky-knit fabric/design, which is different from others I have seen. It's not only functional but also decorative. The guide was helpful in recommending the correct weight, and I honestly sleep better with this napper! I highly recommend it! " —Elise W.
Get it from Bearaby for $269+ (available in 15-, 20-, and 25-lbs and six colors).
9. A Shark air purifier actually designed with a Clean Sense IQ that auto-adjusts the power to keep the air clean and pure, so if you accidentally burn dinner, it will work more to clear the air of smoke as soon as possible. Plus, it works in rooms up to 1,200 square feet, has six high-speed fans, and is super quiet.
Promising review: "I love this air purifier! You can actually see it working. Mine is in my bedroom, which is so helpful to my allergies! If I’m cooking something in the kitchen, you can see when the smell of the food reaches my bedroom door. When set on auto, the air quality number drops below 100% (how far it drops depends on the food smell) and the fan turns up and starts cleaning the air. Even with something like burned toast or popcorn, the air is cleaned and the smell is gone very quickly. Where burned popcorn otherwise lasts for hours. I’m very pleased with this product. I would definitely recommend it!" —Donanne Bisbee
Get it from Amazon for $320+ (available in three sizes).
10. A super luxurious cashmere cardigan soft and cozy enough that you'll want to wear it every single day. You'll feel super put together and won't have to change when you realize that you do have to leave the house to pick up some more provisions.
I own this sweater in grey and can confirm that it is super cozy and worth the splurge. Outerknown has great cashmere — it's got a good weight to it but is also super super soft. I love to just throw it on and feel so cozy and fancy as I hang out at home.
Promising review: "I love this cardigan and have been wearing it ever since it arrived. It is much softer than many other cashmere sweaters." —JOY D.
Get it from Outerknown for $450 (available in women's sizes XS–XL and in three colors).
11. A Cuisinart compact bread maker great if you've been perfecting your sourdough recipe. With this sleek machine, you'll be able to easily make bread by just selecting what kind you want to make, putting the dough in, and walking away.
The machine is fully automatic with 12 preprogrammed options and three crust shades. It can bake up to a two-pound loaf. Plus, it has a 13-hour delayed start so they can have freshly baked bread ready whenever they want.
Promising review: "This machine really is awesome. I plugged it in within a couple of minutes of it being delivered and was able to make French bread right away! It comes with a handy recipe book and I can't wait to try the other variations. I'm vegan and oil-free so this was a perfect gift to me and my family so we can have fresh plant-based oil-free bread anytime we want! So easy to clean and looks sleek as well!" —Ryan B
Get it from Amazon for $129.95.
12. A towel warmer here to transform your bathing experience because there's nothing that feels more luxurious than stepping out of your hot shower (or bath) during the cold winter months and wrapping yourself in a toasty warm towel.
It fits about two towels (or even a towel and a robe or other fabric items) and has a 15-minute adjustable timer.
Promising review: "I bought one for myself, then bought several others as presents because it's so nice. It's fairly small and easy to find space for even in a small bathroom but is also big enough to hold two large towels at a time. There are a few small things to watch for: occasionally the on button takes a bit of finagling to work; it takes about eight minutes to hit 'maximum' towel warmth; if the lid is askew/not fully on the towel loses a lot of heat; there's a bit of a plastic odor that goes away after the first few uses. But if you're aware of those things it's super luxurious and worth every penny, having a super-warm towel waiting for you counters all the misery of having to leave the shower in the winter. It also makes a great present, it's the kind of luxury item people don't normally think to get for themselves but makes life so much better. Anybody who says you can't buy happiness obviously hasn't bought a towel warmer." —Heather
Get it from Amazon for $134.99.
13. An acrylic plant hanger made to fit in your windowsill so you have a place to not only store your ~growing~ collection of plants, but also display them.
Indoor Window Gardens is a family-owned small business based in South Carolina. The acrylic shelves come assembled, and you can secure them with a single fastener.
Promising review: "Not only do these shelves look amazing and give me so much more room for my plants but the customer service is amazing! I forgot to order extensions with my order so I contacted the shop and they helped me by making a special listing for the extensions. They placed them in my original order so everything came together. If you’re looking for a window shelf, this is it!!" —Jamie Miner
14. A Lunya washable silk pajama set because everyone deserves to feel fancy, even at night. This set is made to help them maintain a comfortable body temperature at night (no matter if you sleep hot or cold), feel super luxurious, *and* it can be thrown right in the washing machine.
Promising review: "Best. Set. Ever. I literally want in every color. This set is the perfect sleepwear set. It's sexy. It's luxe. It feels good on — or like you're wearing nothing at all. Every modern person deserves, at the very least, one Lunya set." —Cortney B.
Get the set from Luyna for $188 (available in women's sizes XS–2X and in six colors).
15. A bathtub caddy to take your "me" time to a new level. You may never leave the bathroom now because you'll be able to keep all your essentials (e.g., a candle, tea, phone, etc.) close to you without fear of anything getting wet.
Not only is it size adjustable to accommodate different tubs, it comes equipped with a wineglass holder, edges that safely prop up a book or tablet, a candleholder, and extra space for whatever else their cozy heart desires.
Promising review: "When I placed my order for this tray I looked at the pics but did not realize how really cool this piece is. The ability to change the size is great, but I just love the different trays that are removable as well as the ability to put my phone and a Kindle in 'safe' areas of the tray. I found a perfect place for my TV remote should I want to watch TV and not read. I just got it and used it last night but it appears to be well-made, balanced, and offers versatility for the things you may want at your fingertips when taking a luxurious bath!" —SindiMcG
Get it from Amazon for $39.97+ (available in seven colors).
16. A touchless stationary vacuum here to revolutionize the way you sweep because you'll never had to deal with a flimsy dustpan again. All you have to do is sweep the debris toward the vacuum, and it will instantly suck it up for you. It will be so easy for you to keep the home you never leave dust-free.
An indicator light will turn on to let you know that the canister is full, and then you can remove the canister and dump the debris in the trash.
Promising review: "I saw it on Tiktok and knew I had to have one. I hate cleaning but get annoyed with the clumps of dog hair and bits of things on my kitchen floor. I usually just vacuum my tile with the vacuum, which is a pain. This thing is so easy to just sweep things into, and it sucks them right up. Sure, it's more expensive than my actual vacuum, but I've only had it three days and have used it two times." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $129 (available in six colors).
17. A Slip silk pillowcase here to make sleep feel even more like a ~dream~, especially when you wake up without sleep lines or bedhead. (Not to mention your skin looking great, too!)
The pillowcase is made from 100% silk, which is less absorbent than other fibers. This means that all those products you put on your skin and in your hair stays where they belong. Plus, silk reduces friction, causing less pulling on both your hair and skin — leaving both looking and feeling better when you wake up in the morning.
Promising review: "This is an investment, and it is so worth it. I have curly, frizzy hair, and this has been a lifesaver. I actually wake up with my hair looking OK rather than like a clown. The pillowcase is soft and no doubt good for my skin. You do have to hand-wash it, which isn't too difficult, and it dries super quick, too." —Peanut13
18. A mini projector to transform your living room (or even bedroom) into a whole theater experience. Friday night sounds like a perfect night to build a blanket fort and snuggle in for a movie marathon using this projector. Those happy hour plans? Consider them cancelled.
Promising review: "I've been wanting a projector for a while now after seeing it on TikTok, and this one hits the mark. The quality is crisp and clear to the point you don’t really need a projector screen. The sound can go pretty loud. Most importantly, it can connect to my iPhone and MacBook. I got it as a gift, and I’m very happy with it. It doesn’t come with the Apple adapter, but you can find it for cheap separately anyway. No complaints so far." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $89.99.
19. A Gilded Body Marble Body Brush made for dry brushing and exfoliating dead skin cells, making your skin feel so soft and smooth and better than after a day at the spa.
Gilded Body is a Black woman-founded brand. Each brush is handmade with authentic marble and natural bristles. The brush was also named a Best of Beauty by Allure magazine in 2020.
Promising review: "I purchased the Nero Marquina marble body brush and I have used it daily. This brush is truly crafted to perfection and the perfect piece to add to your bathroom vanity collection. So chic, luxe, and classy and highly recommended!" —Denise
20. A sectional with ✨storage✨ you can customize to fit your space and your needs. But this beauty deserves to be the center of your living room — you'll be able to lounge in style in comfort.
Promising review: "I kind of ordered this sofa 'blindly.' I'd been eyeing Joybird for years and never went for it. Wow, am I glad I did! We have four kids, and this sofa fits all of us comfortably! One downside...it's WAY too easy to fall asleep on it! We will be purchasing another one for our media room!" —Celeste F.
Get it from Joy Bird for $3,110 (available in multiple customized sizes and 20+ fabrics).
21. A Fellow Stagg electric pour-over kettle capable of giving minimalists (and nonminimalists alike) heart eyes because it is not only super chic, but it also will help craft the perfect cup of pour-over coffee or tea with its variable temperature control and precision heating.
Promising review: "I was skeptical about purchasing this item because most kettles on the market are priced lower than this, but I do have to say: ***It is worth every freaking penny.*** This kettle heats up lightning fast to the degree chosen, holds temp, is easy to pour, and it did make the best cup of coffee in my life. Another thing that sets this kettle apart from any other electric kettle really is that it is very very easy to clean! It is worth the investment." —Allison J.
Get it from Amazon for $159 (available in two styles and seven colors).