24 Things For Anyone Whose Home Office Or Workspace Would Be Considered A Mess
Organizers and cleaning products to help get the situation in order.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A monitor memo board with a spot to hold your phone so you never miss another important text or call.
2. A rose gold desk organizer designed with six different sized compartments to keep all your small essentials (pens, paper clips, tape, etc.) neat so you don't have to spend five minutes looking for what you need.
3. A double-sided electronics cleaning brush that'll get in every nook and cranny (even getting those crumbs that have been annoying you for months).
4. A hanging cable loft cord organizer that has a silicone strip to keep it in place without ruining the surface it's on so you can keep your cords from being a jumbled mess and then pick it up and move, if needed.
5. A stick-on hidden drawer perfect for easily stashing your collection of pens instead of them just randomly lying around your desk or workspace.
6. A message board that will not only add some art to your wall but give you a cool place to stash that roll of tape you can't seem to find.
7. A charging dock with three slots to organize all your electronics and keep them at 100% so your computer won't suddenly die in the middle of a very important presentation.
8. A wooden tablet stand great for anyone who needs to have an extra screen at eye level to make getting the work done a bit easier.
9. Some cable clips so you can organize all the cords you have on your desk and not spend 10 minutes fishing out your computer charging cord that fell behind your desk...again.
10. A mesh desk organizer with a sliding drawer, double tray, and five upright sections designed to fit SO much more than you think it can and still make your desk feel clean.
11. Leather cord keepers perfect to keep your phone charger from being tangled into a knot without any real explanation how.
12. A bamboo two-tier monitor stand that not only brings your computer to a better height (to help you avoid neck and eye strain) but also has convenient storage space for the random things you have collected on your desk.
13. Or an adjustable wood shelf to put next to your computer and keep any books or materials you need close by at the ready.
14. Gel universal dust cleaner that's made out of biodegradable material that will pick up all the dust and crumbs that have accumulated in the crevices of your keyboard.
15. A magnetic weekly calendar dry erase board designed with a corkboard across the bottom so you can not only remember when you have that important meeting but also pin up any notes or ideas that cross you mind so you can voice them.
16. A cell phone stand to help keep your phone at the ready for that very important call you're expecting.
17. A rotating desktop organizer you'll have ~a-round~ for a long time because it makes it incredibly easy to get to whatever you need with a spin.
18. A wall binder you can put all your important documents in and then grab them when you need them, instead of searching through that pile that's been sitting on your desk for wayyy too long.
19. A countertop trash can to keep your space looking clean and tidy when you just don't have the time or the energy to put your garbage in the actual garbage can.
20. A mini tabletop vacuum you'll ~udderly~ love because it's small, cheap, and yet still strong enough to pick up all the crumbs and paper scraps in your work space.
21. A compartment tray to turn your junk drawer into anything *but* a junk drawer so you can open it and grab a pen in seconds while you tell the person on the other line to hang on.
22. An accordion file folder perfect for students (or anyone TBH) who have a lot of papers. You'll give this product an A+.
23. A five-compartment tray designed to fit perfectly under your desk and take advantage of that wasted space, thus making the desktop seem cleaner and bigger.
24. A printer stand you can put under your desk and have more room on your desk for activities (i.e. your work).
Reviews have been edited for length and/or clarity.