We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A set of amber soap dispensers because nothing screams "I HAVE A LOT OF MONEY" like sleek nonlabeled soap dispensers, even if you got the soap inside from CVS with your 40% off coupon.
2. A quilted zip-up jacket that looks eerily similar to a very popular Free People one, but this one is about a third of the price. You'll feel bougee on a budget when you sport this coat all fall long.
Reviewers do mention that it's oversized, so you may want to size down if you want a closer fit.
Promising review: "This is a literal dupe to the Free People jacket that’s $200. The material is amazing. It is thicker and heavier than I expected, but I totally love that! I loved it so much I bought it in three colors! The dark gray, brown and the dusty pink. The online pictures don’t do justice for the colors. They are much more vibrant in person! The fit is oversized and perfect!!" —Ashley M
3. A flat outlet plug to help you eliminate the clutter and eyesores in the mess of cords around your plugs, because it's the small details such as these that really make a big difference in your home.
4. A maxi cutout dress I'm pretty sure is guaranteed to make your confidence level shoot up the second you put this on. And when you're radiating confidence, you'll feel like a gd superstar, trust me.
5. A gold watering can and mister you can not only use to water your plants, but then leave out after you're done as a chic piece of decor. Plus, you'll never have to admit to your friends that you used to water your plants with a boring old cup.
Promising review: "This watering can is so easy to use, and it holds a lot more water than you would think by the size. I also love the cap that comes on the end of the spout — a great way to avoid spills!! Appreciate the pretty mister that comes with it, too. Both look very nice on the shelf where I house my plants in front of a window." —MC Phillips
Get it from Amazon for $26.99+ (available in three colors).
6. A Béis seatback organizer that keeps all your in-flight essentials (e.g., phone, e-reader, magazines, etc.) in the pocket so you'll feel like you're in first class, even if you're in the last row right next to the bathroom.
The seat-back pocket on a plane is great and all, but with all the random magazines and other items, your stuff can get lost. This little thing has a hidden magnetic closure, an interior zip pocket, and four slip pockets to keep your essentials, such as your beloved lip balm, close to you and ready for whenever you need them.
Promising review: "This is the perfect travel accessory I never knew I needed! I’m a travel dork that likes to get all situated and prepared for a long flight. I need my lip gloss and hand lotion in close reach at all times. And now hand sanitizer and wipes as well. All of the little pockets are great. Besides those items, I also packed my Kindle, ear buds, phone, moisturizer, and pens for our customs forms (because ultimately there’s going to be someone around you that forgot their pen!). No more reaching into the seat back pocket and finding someone’s melted chocolate wrapper, gum or dirty tissue. No more phone falling through a rip in the pocket. Every travel nerd needs this!!" —Shelby D.
Get it from Béis for $24.
7. An embellished mesh sleeve bodycon dress you can pull out when you need something that will make you look (and feel) absolutely stunning. No matter if it's a wedding, party, or just a date night, you'll feel like a shinning star in this dress.
8. A Lovoir Winged Eyeliner Stamp because nothing, and I mean nothing, screams "I'VE GOT MY LIFE TOGETHER" like showing up anywhere with a perfect cat-eye. And with this stamp, you'll be able to create it in less than one minute.
Promising review: "Someone recommended this product for me on TikTok, I was unsure of the quality because it was such a cheap price. I have cried and swam, and this stuff doesn’t come off easy! It’s great. Not to mention it lasts a long time! I am happy with this brand." —Shay Lastowski
Get a set of two (one for each eye) from Amazon for $14.97+ (available in three sizes).
9. An acrylic earring stand here to give you a place to store all your earrings instead of just leaving them in a big pile on your dresser. Not only will it be super easy to find the exact pair you're looking for, but it will also serve as a piece of decor in your bedroom.
10. A satin pajama set that'll not only make you feel like a Real Housewife when you wear them, but also help keep you cool in the summer so you can sleep better and not wake up in the middle of the night sweating.
11. A dried floral arrangement so you have pretty flowers forever, and you don't have to keep buying new ones at the store. This is perfect for anyone who loves the look of flowers but hates the fact they have to keep buying them week after week.
Everlasting Lil Things is a Los Angeles-based shop that turns dried wild flowers into jewelry, hair accessories, bridal bouquets, and even boutonnières.
Promising review: "This dried flower arrangement is absolutely perfect! It is so beautiful and everything came packaged so well. I only wish I had ordered more! I can't wait to place another order. The shop owner even wrote a handwritten card, such a special touch! Incredible shop!!! Thank you :)" —lchicken
12. A wine stain-removing spray so you can enjoy your girls' nights drinking wine and watching The Bachelorette without fear that someone will ruin your couch or carpet. You'll basically have Oliva Pope-level confidence because you'll know if you do spill, there will be no ~scandal~ and the spray will get the stain out, leaving no trace it was ever there.
13. Garage magnets meant to make your current garage door look like a fancy-schmancy carriage door without having to spend a buttload of money replacing the darn thing.
14. A Diamond Dazzle Stik here to transform your ring. It doesn't matter how big your diamond is because when it's this clean and clear, it will look nicer than it ever has.
15. An oversized houndstooth knitted sweater vest destined to be the star of your wardrobe as you show your friends just how much of a fashionista you are. Pair it with a buttondown, turtleneck, or even a long-sleeved T-shirt and jeans for a chic look that's so on trend.
16. A CovoBox made to look like a stack of books, but it's actually hollow on the inside, so you can use it to cover your Wi-Fi router that's awkward sitting out. Say goodbye to clutter and hello to beautiful (and functional) decor.
17. And a TV cord cover to disguise the cables that are visible under your wall-mounted TV. The cover will blend in with the wall and make it seem like the cords aren't there at all. And that, my friends, is fancy-people magic.
18. An oversized T-shirt and biker short set for a monochromatic look sure to give the Kardashians a run for their money. What's that? You don't need to spend $100 for a comfy and chic lounge outfit?!? Amazing!
19. Some simple yet sleek spice and pantry labels you can put on glass jars to completely streamline your kitchen and make it feel like The Home Edit was there.
Real And Vibrant is a woman-owned small business. When cook and author Sapana Chandra was looking for a way to organizer her spice drawer, she just decided to create her own durable, beautiful, and modern labels. She's been selling them on Etsy since 2020. This bundle has labels for both spices and pantry items — you can see what is included in each set in the description for the item. And if there are labels not included that you're interested in you can always custom order the spices or pantry labels you need.
Promising review: "These labels are beyond my expectation! I'm totally in love with the way they look. My pantry looks so organized and modern. I’m in love and will definitely purchase from this shop again!!" —Sandra Yzaguirre
20. A set of black foil playing cards sure to impress your friends when you have them over for a game night. Just be sure to practice your shuffling skills to make it seem like you were an extra in Ocean's 11.
21. A pair of mules your friends may mistake for a certain designer when you wear them to brunch, and you don't have to correct them if they do.
Promising review: "Wow, what a steal. These look great. Good value and quality, true to size, and comfortable. Highly recommend a good slip-on shoe; perfect for summertime in the workplace or to tie your outfit together at brunch. I want them in black now, too." —LC
Get them from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in sizes 6–11 and in 11 colors and prints).
22. A set of porcelain serving bowls you can use to create Instaworthy salads, bowls, or even pastas. Just be prepared for your friends to slide into your DMs and ask you where you got the beautiful bowls from.
Promising review: "I wish I'd have bought these years ago. Having a dinner salad has always been a choice of cramming it into a bowl or having it fall off a plate. With these, that issue is solved and, as a bonus, things like pasta are much easier to serve and eat. They are very well made and heavy." —CNorris
Get a set of two from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in four colors).
23. A ruffled backless flowy dress you can wear to every bridal shower, engagement party, or even wedding you have coming up on your calendar. Nobody will know you got this stunner of a dress on the good ol' Amazon.
24. A set of tall jars with cork tops you'll actually want to take up your precious counter space because they will be an interesting way to hold so many different items in your kitchen. We're talking pasta, sugar, flour, even Nespresso pods — and look über stylish while doing it!
25. An underwire bodysuit giving me big Boss energy, even if you're just the boss of your own life. This style with basically any bottom is sure to be a 10/10.
Promising review: "I purchased this bodysuit to wear to a concert and didn’t think I would ever wear it again, but I was PLEASANTLY shocked with how amazing it turned out. I have a larger bust but a smaller waist so I ordered a small, the fit was perfect. The straps adjust really well and everyone LOVED my outfit." —Hope Perkins
Get it from Amazon for $21.88 (available in women's sizes S–XL and in 14 colors).
26. A set of heel caps so you don't have to completely change your outfit idea when you realize the wedding you have coming up is outside — put these caps on your heel, and you'll be able to walk in the grass no problem. Everyone will be so impressed with you.
Promising review: "I just tried these last weekend at an outdoor wedding with an indoor reception. They were amazing! I kept them on all night. First, I walked outside in thick grass, and the wedding photos were taken in a mushy grassy area. I didn't sink even a little bit. It was fantastic. My heels were fabulous. I then decided to leave them on for the rest of the night since they made my heels more stable and comfortable. So glad I tried them. I was showing them off to the other ladies, and everyone loved the look of them." —J L D
Get a pair on Amazon for $11.99 (available in four sizes).
27. A wooden egg holder because even the inside of your refrigerator deserves to look good. Plus, as an added bonus, you'll know exactly how many eggs you have left, so you won't get all excited to make cookies, only to realize the carton is empty. Isn't that just one of the worst discoveries, ever?
28. Oversized square sunnies many reviewers say are actually a pretty good dupe for more expensive designer glasses. And no ~shade~ to that brand, but you can wear these all the time without worrying about accidentally leaving them somewhere (because that somehow always happens with sunglasses).
Promising review: "I found these because a girl on TikTok was wearing them. The quality is amazing. Not cheap material. Good shape. I love them. Totally worth the price. I’ll probably end up getting another pair to keep in my car." —alisa bagel
Get it from Amazon for $15.99 (available in nine lens colors).
29. A wine decanter you can pour your bottle of wine in (even if it's a cheap one) to make it feel like you're enjoying the bottle at a 5-star restaurant. And bonus: it will aerate the wine and make it taste even better.
30. Or an attachable wine aerator that'll aerate the wine as it comes out of the bottle, meaning your guests will have no idea when it comes to the actual price of the bottle.
31. A set of nail wraps to transform your nails in a matter of minutes. These wraps go on easy and stay on long, so it will seem like you got a super fancy manicure with a super high price tag.
32. A silicone placemat in neutral colors with small details because not every single thing you buy for your child has to stick out like a sore thumb in your home. These will match your decor *and* protect your table from the mess of food that does not make it into your child's mouth during dinner.
33. Some velvet slipcovers to completely transform the ragged old couch into something that looks brand spanking new (and oh-so-chic). Plus, the slipcover comes with straps to keep it in place so you don't have to futz with it all the time.
34. A set of elevated cat bowls made to be angle to reduce neck strain in your cat. The wide style of the bowls also prevent whisker fatigue and the stainless steel mean these bowls will look chic as hell in your home. Yes, it's totally okay to spoil your princess with these bowls.
Promising review: "Great looking bowls! Our kitten had no problem eating and drinking from them and didn't push them over either (which happened in the past with other containers). The metal bowls are shiny on the outside and matte on the inside, meaning that there still is a reflection, but not mirror-like. Only downside is that there are no replacement bowls to purchase separately." —BC
Get it from Amazon for $23.99.
35. A handmade floral coaster so beautiful you *might* not want to set your drinks on it, but you totally should because it will protect your surfaces and also feel so elegant you might think you've been transported to the set of Bridgerton.
Poppy & Pour is a California-based small biz that has been creating custom flower coasters, keychains, and more since 2020.
Promising review: "Absolutely gorgeous! It's hard to get a good photo of resin without reflections or light so trust me when I say this is even more beautiful in person! Seller gave me exactly what I requested and I couldn't be happier with this purchase. Highly highly recommended!" —nlivnil