1. A waterproof pouch here to protect your phone and keep it safe whenever you're near water. Plus, you can still use the touchscreen with it, which means you can take as many underwater pictures as your heart desires.
It's designed to fit any phone up to 100mm x 170mm (or about 3.9 inches x 6.7 inches). And not only will it keep your phone protected from water, but it will also keep sand and dirt out.
Promising review: "This item is a must-have for family vacations anywhere near or in the water! I had no problems whatsoever with this product and many people during our last vacation kept asking us where we got them. My phone stayed dry, and I could take pictures, text, and surf the web without any problems! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!" —Zatanna Winters
Get it from Amazon for $7.99 (available in 14 colors).
2. A Béis seatback organizer that keeps all your in-flight essentials (e.g., phone, e-reader, magazines, etc.) in the pocket so you don't have to dig around in your bag on the floor throughout the flight.
3. A portable lock box you can secure around two beach chairs to stash your wallet and phone in as you head into the ocean to snorkel — no more worrying about someone grabbing your stuff when you're face-first in the water.
You can also use this in your room to keep valuables protected.
Promising review: "This is a must-have for vacations. We took it to Atlantis in the Bahamas. It worked perfectly. Held our phones, room keys, etc while we were out enjoying the beach or pool. Just looped it to beach chair or table. Highly recommended." —Amazon Customer
Get it from Amazon for $49.95+ (available in four colors).
4. A water bottle cup holder adapter because the fact that your water bottle doesn't fit in your cup holder is one of the main annoying factors on your road trip. You can add this to your current cup holder to accommodate your bigger bottle so you stay hydrated the whole time.
5. A Trtl neck pillow specifically designed to keep your head in a comfortable position while you sleep so you can actually get some shut-eye.
Promising review: "This thing is the greatest thing invented since chicken and biscuits. It's like a nice scarf with just enough support to keep your neck just in the right position. I highly recommend it. Works great with big headphones, too." —Deana Hero
Get it from Amazon for $44.99 (available in two colors and a junior size).
6. A compact portable charger you do not need a cord to make work. Simply plug your phone into the dock, and it will give it the juice it needs after you drained it by taking 58,357 pictures. Also, you can charge the dock while it charges your phone!
It's able to charge an iPhone 8 1.5 times and a iPhone X one full time on a full charge.
Promising review: "This is so much better than those stupid heavy bar chargers and require you to bring alone a cord as well. I love that it fully charges your phone. It's a must-have for vacations and days at the beach." —Heather J. Mangrum
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in five colors).
7. A travel wallet with an RFID-blocking shield material to not only keep all your many important travel documents organized but also safe and ready for you to grab when you need your ID quickly in the TSA line.
The wallet has a passport pocket, boarding pass compartment, three credit card slots, an ID slot, a slim card pouch, slim pocket, a ticket slot, a cellphone pouch, a coin zippered pocket, key holder, and pen holder.
Promising review: "I absolutely love this wallet. I needed a new travel wallet, and this holds everything I need all in one place, and it still closes nicely and stays flat! I can fit my boarding pass, passport, ID, credit cards, money, checked baggage tickets, receipts, and more in it, yet it doesn’t bulk up or look like an overstuffed mess. It's just amazing. The description says it only holds US money, but I just used the boarding pass flap to hold all my Japanese Yen (¥), which are larger. I didn’t use the zippered pocket for coins as I much prefer a separate coin purse for that sort of thing. I definitely recommend to anyone who travels a lot!" —Anthony Luu
Get it from Amazon for $13.99 (available in 39 colors).
8. Alleyoop's pen pal you may think is one of those super-cool multicolored pens you used in grade school, but is actually a super-cool four-in-one makeup tool. Throw this in your bag, and you'll have eyeliner, brow liner, lip liner, and a highlighter right at your fingertips. No need for so many makeup products to weigh down your bag.
9. Or a Subtl Beauty Stack, so you can keep up to *eight* makeup products in one convenient stack. You can customize your picks and stack anything from blurring face powders to brilliant lip and cheek tints! And while it's a great travel companion, you'll prob find yourself using it on the day-to-day, too.
Promising review: "I absolutely love how compact this product is. I have been pleasantly surprised at how natural the makeup feels and I love the natural look it provides. I originally purchased for traveling, but have been using it daily and love it!" –Paula Bowie
Get the Starter Stack from Subtl Beauty for $60 (available in 19 shades), or customize your own stack starting at $12 per layer.
10. AirFly, a wireless transmitter that'll connect your AirPods (or any other wireless headphones) to the headphone jack on the flight so you can enjoy all the free entertainment without being forced to bring two sets of headphones or use the crappy ones they have the AUDACITY to charge for on some flights.
It also comes with a USB-C charging cable, travel pouch, keychain holder, quick-start guide, and a manual.
Promising review: "If you have a wireless earpiece and fly frequently, this is a must-have. Most newer planes have a monitor on the seat backs which enable you watch movies, etc. This unit enables you to do it using your wireless earpiece. Connection is simple and automatic once you have initially paired your device or devices. It's convenient. I'm happy with the purchase." —JCE
Get it from Amazon for $44.99+ (available in three styles).
11. A travel belt made so you can attach any bag to the top of your suitcase because sometimes the best carry-on bags are not designed with that handy sleeve on the back. With this, you won't have to lug your bag through the airport when your gate is the absolute last one at the end of the longest corridor.
The travel belt is adjustable to 38 inches so it will fit most bags.
BTW — Cincha Travel is a small Cali-based biz started by a BIPOC couple that makes these adjustable straps from vegan leather. The brand also donates 100 airline miles for each purchase, which are used to reconnect separated migrant families.
Promising review: "Love this! I am constantly struggling between holding my jacket and two carry-ons. This is the perfect solution! I can’t wait to start using it when I’m back to regular business travel." —Allison
Get it from Cincha Travel for $40 (available in 11 colors and designs; can be monogrammed for an additional $17).
12. A Béis suitcase with one of the coolest features I've ever seen — when you pick up the suitcase, the indicator on the side will turn red if it weighs more than 50 lbs. No need to wait till you get to the airport, praying the whole time that your bag is underweight. You can check your luggage with confidence knowing you won't have to pay any extra fees.
See founder Shay Mitchell showing how the weight indicator works.
Promising review: "I love this bag so so much, it has an amazing amount of storage that is well thought out and spacious. The bag's color is also the perfect color of beige and did not pick up too many scuffs while traveling. The sections inside of the bag were also thought out well and helped me utilize the space as best as possible." —Hannah Z.
Get it from Béis for $298 (available in four colors).
13. Or a digital luggage scale if you already have a suitcase you love but can't tell if it's over 50 lbs. This tiny device will calm your anxiety that your bag is overweight, and that you won't have to redistribute your belonging with your suitcase open on the floor, for the whole airport to see. 😳 Maybe this is a very specific fear that I personally have...
Promising review: "This luggage scale is so handy and is great for weighing your luggage. I was a little concerned before I got it because I wasn't sure how accurate it would be. When I used it when I went on vacation, it was dead-on to what the airport said, so I highly recommend this. Plus, it’s easy to pack in your bags." —Teresa Daniels
Get it from Amazon for $10.99+ (available in three colors and as a two-pack).
14. A travel pouch that attaches to your bra so you can keep the most important things closest to you (such as your money, credit cards, and a copy of your passport) without fear of some pickpocketing wizard breezing past you, barely touching you but somehow getting away with your stuff.
Promising reviews: "This was a LIFESAVER while traveling. I kept my cards and cash in it and had no stress about thieves lifting my essentials while traveling heavily pickpocketed cities. I loved it so much, I actually continued to use it when I got home instead of carrying a purse! The top flap did start to unravel after about six months — but this was also after six months of everyday use." —Krista Hinz
Get it from Amazon for $19.82 (available in black and pink).
15. A beach pillow actually designed with a super cool feature — the back opens to reveal a secret storage space. You can stash all your essentials (i.e. phone, wallet, keys) and close your eyes knowing that nobody will swipe your stuff if you drift off to sleep. Plus, there's even a headphone port inside so you can listen to music without keeping your phone out in the hot sun.
LA Wedge is a small business started by Bruce Moorehead who wanted to make a travel pillow that could be used on any surface!
Promising review: "This is a must-have when I cruise now. We cruise three times a year, and I tote this around with me everywhere. It's great for laying pool side, and I also bring it ashore for all my land excursions. It's great because many times we take kayaking tours and things of that nature, and this is perfect to toss the water proof camera in. I'm so glad my friend discovered this two years ago and recommended it to me!" —Tamra T
Get it from Amazon for $25+ (available in four colors).