We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Some may have been sent as samples, but all opinions and reviews are our own. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A Take-n-Slide medication tracker reviewers swear by for staying on top of their medication. After you take your pill, you simply slide that day of the week over, and you'll know for sure that you've taken it for the day. No more questioning if you took your pill this morning or if you just remember taking it yesterday morning. 🧐
See it in action on TikTok here.
Promising review: "Where has this been all my life? I love it. This is a lifesaver! I’ve been looking for something like this for years. I always forget 10 minutes later if I actually took my medicine or just put it down. I’ve tried so many different ways, making marks on the bottle, making stickers, and other pill containers. None ever work. And pill containers are so bulky when I only need one pill." —Niki
Get a pack of five from Amazon for $19.99.
2. A twist-bottom flower vase specifically designed with some unique features that will help you easily maintain your fresh flowers without making a mess in your kitchen. You can drain the water through the bottom of the vase before replacing it and also twist the base off completely so you can trim the steams and make them last longer. Now your weekly flower purchase from Trader Joe's will be completely justified!
Check out a TikTok of the twist-off vase in action.
Amaranth Vase Company is a small business that was started to solve the problem of the messiness and inconvenience of caring for a bouquet of flowers.
Promising review: "Most genius vase. The flowers last so much longer, because you can change the water and snip the stems to keep bacteria from growing and killing your flowers. It’s also beautiful as a vase itself, super modern and chic." —Eliezer Labkowsky
Get it from Amazon for $30.99+ (available in six colors and two sizes).
3. A pancake batter dispenser and mixer made so you can mix and pour pancakes in one fell swoop. Your kitchen will be less messy on Saturday morning and your stomach will be full. Now that's the good life.
Promising review: "If you like to eat pancakes for breakfast a lot and want to avoid a lot of dishes, please get this! This is so worth it. I saw this on TikTok and had to get it. Just make sure you’re putting the amount of water that’s right for the amount you’re going to eat." —Buchii
Get it from Amazon for $14.99 (also available as a pancake art kit).
4. Cleaning putty that may actually make cleaning fun because it looks and feels like putty you played with as a child. But this time it will pick up small crumbs, pet hair, and dust lodged into your keyboard, car air vents, or other tight spaces that are usually so difficult to clean.
Promising review: "This product does exactly what it says it does. I recently got a new car and was looking for something to easily put I up dust. I saw this product from TikTok. I was surprised at how easily it picks up dust and small debris, especially from inside of vents and cup holders. It’s also great for the though screen in my car! The only complaint is the very artificial smell when you use it. It doesn’t last, just when it’s out of the container!" —Loren
Get it from Amazon for $6.88.
5. A Contigo spill-proof tumbler beloved by so many parents because it actually lives up to the spill-proof name. Even if your kiddo throws this thing across the room, it won't leave one drop of water behind.
Promising review: "I saw this cup on TikTok and knew my 2-1/2-year-old needed it or better yet I NEEDED it! It is totally spill-proof and drop proof! It's been thrown and dropped a lot and still going strong! I haven’t had any issuing a cleaning it yet.🤞🏼" —Hannah Lombardi
Get it from Amazon for $11.49 (available in two colors).
6. A Rocketbook smart reusable notebook perfect for anyone who retains information better by taking handwritten notes. This notebook takes your notes and makes them digital, meaning you only need one notebook to use for years and years and years.
Promising review: "I saw this product recommended on TikTok, and I was a little hesitant about it actually working. I have had some time since opening it for Christmas to mess with it, and I have to say I really love it! The pen writes nicely on the paper, and it wipes away easily with the wet microfiber cloth that come with it. I am a college student, and this book is a great way to save paper, not carry around five different notebooks in my bag, and all of my notes can be stored on my laptop in one place. Highly recommend, especially if you are a student." —Alana Cooper
Get it from Amazon for $22.95+ (available in two styles and 15 colors).
7. A set of resistance bands made out of fabric that's designed not to roll or snap so you can ~stretch~ your workout and get more out of your squats, lunges, and other exercises.
Promising review: "I was pleasantly surprised. I actually saw this product recommended on TikTok and I had to try them. I absolutely love them. They're very durable. Comfortable and the level of stretch is perfect. I wasn't expecting a storage bag or workout booklet. Would definitely recommend!!" —Josie Chavez
Get it from Amazon for $17.99 (available in three color combos).
8. A baby nail trimmer actually made with sanding discs that gently file down nails instead of the traditional clippers that can be so scary to use on those tiny tiny fingers. It even has a quiet motor so you can trim your baby's nails while they sleep, and they'll never know.
9. Wad-Free, which is about to change your laundry life. Don't believe me? This seemingly boring square thing attaches to the corners of your sheets to help them dry faster, be less wrinkled, and stop them from encompassing everything in the drier so it turns into a tangled mess. It's a pretty ~neat~ tool, if I do say so myself.
Plus, they're BPA-free, reusable, and created by a small business during the pandemic.
Promising review: "THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!!!! I saw a TikTok about these and decided to order. Sheets balling all up in the washer and dryer has been a pet peeve of mine for forever. I was super skeptical of these, but I tried it, and it works as advertised! It’s a little on the expensive side IMO, and that’s kinda holding me back from purchasing a second set, but they really do work." —StrangerThings
Get a set of two from Amazon for $19.99.
10. A pair of glasses reviewers with motion sickness swear by — even though everyone agrees they look completely ridiculous. There are no lenses, but instead liquid in the glasses that move with you and create an artificial horizon, which can help with motion sickness symptoms you get while in moving vehicles.
Promising review: "Hear me out. I saw these on TikTok and the girl swore they worked. I have been the road trip driver for 20 years because I cannot sit in the passenger seat, much less copilot. I bought these ridiculous looking glasses and tried them out on a very brief drive across town to start out. I looked at my phone. Read. I have not been able to take my eyes off the road previously. I did not get sick. Thought it was a fluke. Tried it again. My husband even offered to drive like a jerk just to do some hard breaks while I was looking down. Nothing. So here is the good news, bad news. They work, which is fantastic. But you look silly wearing them, and they are hard plastic which does not feel great on your ears and nose after a while. My children hid in the back seat while I was wearing them. BUT guess who gets to copilot on the next road trip." —Megan Martinez
Get them from Amazon for $20.99+ (available in seven colors).
11. A compact iPhone portable charger you do not need a cord to make work. Simply plug your phone into the dock, and it will give it the juice it needs after you drained it by taking 58,357 pictures. Also, you can charge the dock while it charges your phone!
It's able to charge an iPhone 8 1.5 times and a iPhone X one full time on a full charge.
See it in action on TikTok.
Promising review: "The holy grail of portable chargers!!! I was traveling to Disney for vacation, and knowing me I would drain my battery with just taking pictures alone. I wanted a portable battery but didn’t want a carry a cord either, so I was excited when I found this little baby! It does exactly as described, pretty color, and I get one full charge of battery for my phone. Get it you will not be disappointed!" —Meghan Doble
Get it from Amazon for $29.99+ (available in six colors).
12. A set of plastic knives perfect if your little one has been ~chomping~ at the bit to be your sous chef during dinner prep. The knives are sharp enough to cut through veggies, but they're not sharp enough to slice a finger.
But just a reminder that children should still be supervised while using these knives!
Promising reviews: "My daughter loves these. I saw these on TikTok then ordered them for my little kitchen helper. We cut up all types of veggies with no problem." —Maia
"I’ve only had these for a couple of days, but already my 4-year-old daughter keeps asking me for things to chop up. They’re perfect for the little chef in your life or the kid who want to be a big helper. So far she’s easily (and safely) chopped up: lettuce, apples, bananas, strawberries, potatoes, even carrots! I can run my hand along the blade and not cut myself and yet it’s designed in a way that you can still chop through veggies and fruits. Another pro is they are super easy to clean and dishwasher safe. They came exactly as pictures for me: in three different sizes and colors, with a slight grip texture on the handle for little hands. They’re nice and lightweight as well so it’s not cumbersome for younger kids. Love them!" —Abby Roeller
Get a set of three from Amazon for $9.95 (available in two color combinations).
13. A volcanic stone face roller that'll remove all the oil and shine that appears on your face now that the sun is shining. Reviewers like this option better than oil-blotting sheets because the ball can be popped out and washed, making it a reusable and more sustainable option.
Promising review: "First off, if you have extremely oily skin, this. is. it. I was so tired of getting blotting powder/wipes. It felt wasteful and always left residue on my face. I saw this on TikTok and NEEDED it. It was back ordered, but then I got an email saying it was in stock, and I was SO excited. Not only is it affordable, but it's washable, which helps you save money and be less wasteful. The packaging wasn't over the top exciting, but it provided you all the info you needed. (It felt like the holy grail had been delivered to my front doorstep.) After my first use, I was in love. Now, it doesn't pickup everything but it does make it more matte and gives you a natural look. I am so excited this product exists and I already feel more confident." —Kelsey B.
Get it from Amazon for $12.97.
14. A Yonanas fruit soft-serve maker with the power to transform any frozen fruit into an enjoyable ice cream or sorbet texture. Reviewers with dietary restrictions swear by this gadget!
Promising review: "I saw one of these in action at a friends house like five years ago and thought it was just a made up memory because making ice cream out of solely frozen fruit seems wild. But when I saw a TikTok about it, I immediately went to Amazon and bought it. This was the BEST decision of my life. I cannot believe still how amazing this thing is! It makes the creamiest, best tasting fruit ice cream ever. It’s easy to take apart and clean, and super easy to use." —DMCKAY
Get it from Amazon for $49.99 (available in six colors).
15. The Pink Stuff, otherwise known as the "miracle multi-purpose cleaner" because it can basically be used to clean everything in your house — even marker on the wall no cleaner (including bleach) could remove.
16. A tucky belt about to change the fashion game forever. This isn't a traditional belt — it actually allows you to crop any sweatshirt, sweater, or even T-shirt while staying comfortable all day long. Plus, you can always change your mind and have your fave sweatshirt back to its original length. Genius!
See it in action on TIkTok here.
Tucky Belt is a woman-owned small business that was created to solve the problem of how to tuck shirts and sweaters comfortably.
BuzzFeed Shopping writer Ali Faccenda says: "I think this is the most genius idea. I have tried tucking my crewnecks into my bra (which is uncomfortable) and also into my jeans which always results either in an utter failure, or a weird bump in the front of my jeans. This tucky belt makes it easy to style my favorite crewnecks and hoodies as a cropped option without ever having to take a pair of scissors to it. You need it."
Get it from Tucky Belt for $30 (available in an original and extended size and in three colors).
17. A grape cutter, which may seem a little bit silly, but it will actually save you SO much time when it comes to cutting up grapes for a snack for your toddler to avoid a choking hazard. You can use it to quickly chop up other fruits for salads and such, too!
18. A set of bedsheet fasteners that'll work super hard to keep the corners of your fitted sheet in place so they don't pop off and try to escape every chance they get. Plus, this means you won't have to fight to get the sheet on all four corners as often — that itself is a chore.
Promising reviews: "I love these! Since I started using them my sheets haven’t popped off once and that used to be a multiple times a night problem I had because I toss and turn when I sleep. Thank you, TikTok!" —Gabby
Get a set of four from Amazon for $9.75 (available in three colors and also in an eight-pack).
19. A set of bag sealers here to ensure that you never get excited to eat your favorite Chili & Lime Tortilla Chips from Trader Joe's, only to realize that they've gone stale with the lackluster bag clip you have. This small device uses heat to reseal any bag, leaving whatever's inside fresh and ready for you to enjoy.
Promising review: "I love this little gadget. Believe it or not, I saw this on TikTok as an 'Amazon product you didn’t know you needed'. Since my older sons are on their own at college, they eat a lot of pre-packaged items. So we got one for each boy as a stocking stuffer. They were actually excited to try them out so the boys went in our pantry, opened new bags of chips and crackers just to re-seal them. Lol! It works pretty good for such a small device. The cutter even works so the bags that are mostly empty aren’t as big and don’t take up as much room. My husband wants one for our house now. Guess we’re getting another one." —Can7
Get a set of two from Amazon for $16.99+ (available in three colors).
20. A pair of wireless sleep headphones so you can listen to music, a podcast, or even white noise to help you fall asleep without having to lay on uncomfortable earbuds that die in the middle of the night and wake you up in a panic with the "doo doot" sound.
The headphones connect via Bluetooth and have 33 feet of wireless range (meaning your phone doesn't have to be right next to you). The controls are on the forehead, which makes it comfortable for back and side sleepers, and they are made to block out ambient noise.
Promising review: "I saw these on TikTok and since I have so much trouble finding quality headphones I decided to try it. I’m very happy with the sound quality and comfort of these. I’m able to fall asleep to my music or podcast without having to limit myself to sleeping on my back or losing an ear bud in my bed in the middle of the night. It makes working out easier as well. The value is worth the quality. I would recommend." —Thunder Muffin
Get it from Amazon for $19.99 (available in 13 colors).
21. A foaming garbage disposal cleaner you can use weekly to stop any buildup or odors from coming out of your sink. Nobody wants to deal with that grossness!
Promising review: "Saw on TikTok (don’t judge) and automatically added to cart. So easy to use, takes probably a minute to fully bubble up and clean, and you’re left with a clean sink! I use with other drain cleaning products, but would 100% recommend for weekly maintenance." —Jessica Hamilton
Get a four-pack from Amazon for $9.28.