We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. A blooming bath lotus that looks like a cute flower, but actually turns a sink into a soft and comfortable place for a bath.
2. A prompting letter book to help parents write down their feelings to share with their child one day. (Tissues sold separately.)
4. A shusher or "miracle machine" that help parents get the one thing they always need more of: SLEEP.
5. A bottle drying rack that may look confusing, but it's actually a very practical thing that allows up to eight bottles to dry completely.
6. A memory book so parents can write down and remember all the important things that happen in the first year.
7. A pair of muffs you attach to a stroller to keep your hands covered and protected from cold weather.
11. A bouncer to keep baby out of the club...or actually calm and entertained while parents make dinner or clean the house.
12. A set of reusable travel bags to stash diapers, damp clothes, and other miscellaneous baby items.
13. A super-cute necklace — oh, wait, it's actually teething beads to help baby's new chompers. (But nobody will know that.)
16. A pacifier that doubles as a stuffed animal to calm down a baby when things get a little ~wild~.
17. A diaper bag so chic, nobody will know you're carrying 25 diapers and baby clothes — and they'll probably be asking where you got it!
18. A multipurpose pillow that's basically the number one product moms can't live without because it's both a great feeding pillow and a place to rest a baby.
19. Or hilarious teethers that look like a cookie we all know and love, because you're never too young for a treat!
21. A multipurpose cover that can be used as a nursing cover, car seat cover, shopping cart cover, and an infinity scarf for the ultimate Mom Boss.
24. A color-changing protector for a unique take on a night light, as it shows realistic aurora borealis and nebular light shows on the ceiling.
25. And a set of milestone cards in an adorable pattern — but just be prepared to like the accompanying Insta post every month!
Don't let this be your gift, okay?
The reviews here have been edited for length and/or clarity.