1. Go here for some amazing GoT-inspired recipes.
2. Decorate your home with GoT decor.
3. Learn to speak Dothraki.
4. Or High Valyrian!
5. Read the books if you haven’t already. It’s a commitment, but well worth it.
6. Hang a map of Westeros and Essos on your wall. The story will make more sense, plus it’s easy to just stare at it for hours. Available here.
7. Rewatch Season 1.
8. Rewatch Season 2.
9. Rewatch Season 3.
10. Well, you get the point.
11. Preorder GoT-inspired wine.
12. Then, just go buy some regular wine to tide you over for the next couple of months.
13. While we’re on the topic, did you know that a GoT drinking game exists? Well, it does.
15. This countdown is a thing.
16. For those of you who miss Hodor...your place is here.
17. Visit YouTube for GoT-inspired hair and makeup tutorials.
18. Follow Tyrion on Twitter to recapture his sarcasm and cleverness.
19. Or, just buy this, which was compiled especially for devout Tyrion fans.
So, be strong super fans. We will all make it through together.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!