It’s finally the launch of series 4. So basically, you need to get hammered.
• Several cans of the cheapest beer and wine (because you’re going to need a lot of booze to get through it).
• An inability to dance or sing.
• Stamina as strong as the Iron Throne.
3. Whenever you see a boob on screen you have to sing whatever the next person says.
4. Whenever Sansa whines, roll your eyes, huff loudly and take a very large gulp.
7. Every time someone says “Winter is coming” cuddle the person next to you to keep them warm. Last person cuddling does a shot.
8. Each time Jon Snow is called a bastard, all say “AWWWW” and stroke the person next to you.
9. Every time anyone says the word cunt you all have to stand up shout “CUNT” and take a sip.
10. Whenever Hodor enters the scene, pump your fist in the air and shout “Hodoooor.” Then take three sips.
11. Whenever Joffrey is a massive wanker swear at the TV and take a sip.
13. Whenever anyone on screen drinks, obviously join in and take a sip.
14. When Arya comes on screen shout “I AM NOT A BOY, I’M A GIRL!” and take a drink.
15. Any time there’s a reference to the Iron Throne or who belongs on the Iron Throne dance on your chair and chug the whole lot.
Tune into the season 4 premiere on Sunday, April 6th on HBO at 9pm EST in the US. Or Monday 7th April on Sky Atlantic at 2am or 9pm in the UK!
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, following Saturday's arrest in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›