1. Sigma Alpha Beta, a co-ed fraternity at Capital University in Columbus, OH, wants to let us know that no matter what you’re going through, it gets better.
3. It’s personal.
These people do more than express their own personal struggles over depression, suicide, and sexual orientation. They also reach out to us, letting us know that no matter how unbelievable it may sound at times, “you do mean something to someone.”
4. If you or someone you know is struggling with any problem, please seek help.
For more information on topics discussed in the video, visit any of the following resources:
For suicide prevention, click here.
For help with depression, click here.
For problems facing the LGBTQ community, click here.
For more on the It Gets Better Project, click here.
For general information on health and well-being, click here.
If you or a loved one is thinking of suicide, please call 1-800-273-TALK.
- A judge has blocked Trump's order to deny funds to sanctuary cities that "refuse to comply" with immigration authorities.
- Fox News anchor Kelly Wright and 12 other current and former employees are suing the network for racial discrimination and harassment.
- The humanitarian crisis in Venezuela is so bad that people are walking over to Brazil to get the food and medicines they need.
- A 5-year-old girl cosplayed Jyn Erso so she could deliver the Death Star plans to Princess Leia 🙏