1. Sigma Alpha Beta, a co-ed fraternity at Capital University in Columbus, OH, wants to let us know that no matter what you’re going through, it gets better.
3. It’s personal.
These people do more than express their own personal struggles over depression, suicide, and sexual orientation. They also reach out to us, letting us know that no matter how unbelievable it may sound at times, “you do mean something to someone.”
4. If you or someone you know is struggling with any problem, please seek help.
For more information on topics discussed in the video, visit any of the following resources:
For suicide prevention, click here.
For help with depression, click here.
For problems facing the LGBTQ community, click here.
For more on the It Gets Better Project, click here.
For general information on health and well-being, click here.
If you or a loved one is thinking of suicide, please call 1-800-273-TALK.
- So about that wall: Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto says he told Donald Trump his country's not paying for it.
- Brazil's senate has voted to remove Dilma Rousseff as president over a months-long corruption scandal.
- Here's how bankers are using a powerful, little-known justice system to turn a huge profit: part three of a BuzzFeed News investigation.
- Researchers have found the first identical twin puppies ever in the dog species 🐶 🐶