2. These people who need no cooler when they have a river full of dirty water.
They are RESOURCEFUL, I guess you could say.
3. 100 degree weather at 2 a.m. in the morning.
The heat knows no bounds in this state.
4. This sign that just wants to maintain order in the world.
5. Crayons that melt into the ground if you leave them out too long.
7. This phenomenon, which is apparently so common that they had to make a sign for it.
8. The most annoying visitor NO ONE invited to the garage: rattlesnakes.
Nope. Nope. Noooope.
10. Camels taking a leisurely stroll through the neighborhood.
12. This dude who just can’t be separated from his cactus.
So, what? Some people have stuffed animals. This dude has a cactus.
13. This candy that has CACTUS in it… Well, not real cactus.
16. Aaand THIS terribly tragic, but necessary place in the local store aisle.
17. Actual TUMBLEWEED. This is not a sterotype. This is real.
18. This scene that looks like it was taken from a blockbuster drama, but really it’s just haboob season.
19. Towels around the handles of doors because metal and hundred degree heat = burn your hands.
20. This donkey crossing.
21. Friendly neighborhood strangers who try to relieve dehydration, but end up making everyone feel creeped out.
WHAT’S ACTUALLY IN THERE?
23. Phoenix Suns-branded hot dogs because the best hot dogs are the ones endorsed by NBA teams.
25. Fast food places that blend in with Southwestern architecture and turquoise colors.
26. People who leave their house in a rush, so they cook their breakfast in the car.
AZ residents are the KINGS of multitasking, baby.
27. Fast food joints that have A.C. units sitting at a table normally reserved for guests.
DO NOT TOUCH OR YOU WILL BE ASKED TO VACATE THE PREMISES.
29. This company that RENTS rain because it never actually NATURALLY rains in AZ.
31. This call for “diggers” out in the remote mines of the desert.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.