Robert Pattinson would prefer to never be photographed again, ever. I know, I’m sorry:
“I’m just trying to not be in stupid gossip magazines, basically, and I think the best way to do it is never be photographed ever. As I get older, I just get more and more and more self-conscious about getting photographed. I don’t know why. I’ve done it too many times and now I feel like everyone can see through me.”
With the Kimye nuptials happening this weekend, all of the Kardashian Klan have already arrived in Paris. Here’s everything people are talking about today:
• Despite the fiasco at the Met Gala, both Jay Z and Rachel Roy will attend the wedding. (Beyonce, for the record, is still listed as a “maybe.”)
• Brody Jenner will not attend the KimYe wedding.
• Bruce Jenner is going to walk Kim down the aisle again.
• Lana Del Rey will sing Kim’s favorite song “Young & Beautiful.”
• Kim and Kanye are “trying to out-do the royal wedding,” according to Radar.
• Oh, and P.S. Rob Kardashian knows you’re laughing at his weight gain:
Channing Tatum opens up in this month’s Vanity Fair about his alcoholism for the first time:
“I probably drink too much, you know. My wife, that’s what she bought into.… I’m probably a pretty high-functioning, I guess, you know, I would say, alcoholic, I guess. There’s probably a tendency to escape. I equate it to creativity, and I definitely equate it to having a good time.”
Rachel Bilson and Hayden Christensen are expecting a baby!
Today in “DUH”: Meryl Davis, Olympic figure skater, won Dancing With The Stars.
Drew Barrymore showed off her baby daughter Frankie on the cover of People.
Molly Ringwald joined the cast of the upcoming Jem and the Holograms movie.
Angelina Jolie won’t feel any “mom guilt.”
Ciara and Future named their baby Future Zahir Wilburn.
Bill Hader will create and star in a new show for HBO.
Gillian Jacobs will appear on an episode of GIRLS.
Avan Jogia is very against texting-and-driving.
John Oliver has a great Morissey impression.
Miley Cyrus covers The Smiths, we all cry (for various reasons).