This morning, the Page Six ran a story suggesting that the BEST BOY BAND OF ALL TIME would perform together at the MTV Video Music Awards this weekend:
Justin Timberlake and his former *NSYNC band members are set to reunite for a special performance on the VMAs Sunday night at the Barclays Center, sources tell Page Six. MTV announced that Timberlake, who topped the charts in the late ’90s with the band, will perform at the VMAs and receive the Michael Jackson Video Vanguard Award. But we’re told former bandmates J.C. Chasez, Lance Bass, Joey Fatone and Chris Kirkpatrick are scheduled to join him onstage for a reunion performance.
3. That’s right. We might get some more of this:
4. and this:
5. Some more of that:
6. and this:
7. Maybe even a little of this.
8. But hopefully not this:
10. WE ANXIOUSLY AWAIT YOUR RETURN, * //\// SYNC!
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️