Gwyneth Paltrow just unleashed a video of the goop-iest, most “authentic” English Garden Party that Long Island has surely ever seen. Herewith, all the inspiration you can take from the overly filtered video to make your own twee garden party of your dreams.
5. Check to see if Sarah Jessica Parker is having a good time. Check!
7. Let your daughter entertain a crowd of people — but only while wearing a mask, like Michael Jackson would.
(That’s Apple, right?)
8. Check to see if Cameron Diaz is having a good time. Check!
9. Invite your most fashionable friend with a fashionable baby. Hi, Rachel Zoe!
12. Check to see if your mom, Blythe Danner, is having a good time. Check!
13. Enlist celebrity trainer and personal BFF Tracy Anderson to entertain the youngsters.
14. Offer sporting matches like well-dressed croquette…
16. Make sure your husband Chris Martin isn’t scheduled to play a gig.
17. And most importantly, make sure Paul McCartney is having a good time. Check!
18. Here’s the video in full:
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›