1. If you’re just logging on to the internet today, I have something VERY IMPORTANT and SERIOUS to tell you.
3. If OK! magazine and the internet can be trusted, Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes are having a baby.
4. A REAL-LIFE BABY.
6. “A DREAM COME TRUE.”
8. OK! magazine’s ~exclusive source~ suggests that Eva is SEVEN months pregnant:
The actress is seven months pregnant with Ryan, and she couldn’t be happier. “She’s been ready for motherhood for a while now,” an insider tells OK!, “and to be sharing this experience with Ryan is a dream come true for her!”
10. WE’RE AT T-MINUS TWO MONTHS TIL BABY GOSLING DROPS:
12. And then there’s this nail in the coffin (of our hearts):
“Ryan grew up without a dad, so he always said when he had kids, he’d be there no matter what,” a source says. “This is it for him.”
13. “THIS IS IT FOR HIM.”
14. I REPEAT,
Requests for comment have not yet been returned.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›