1. Running for more than 30 seconds is real life torture.
2. Even the really tiny weights make your arms burn with the power of a thousand suns.
4. Some people are really not supportive of your exercise endeavours.
12. That early workout you scheduled? Turns out ‘early’ is very horrible.
13. There are lots of confusing exercise words to learn.
14. You don’t know any ‘proper’ gym moves, so you just make them up.
15. You know you should exercise but your desire to eat is greater.
17. You get overzealous with the treadmill settings and instantly regret it.
18. The concept of trying to look good while exercising is still a worry.
(That wears off when you realise nobody looks good working out.)