2. Instead of eating “proper” meals, you’d rather have eggs with soldiers.
3. Making big life decisions is just not for you.
4. Farting and general toilet humour is still funny.
5. You feel way too young to be living in your own house.
6. And you’re certain you boss is going to realize soon enough that you’re not really a grown up and you have no idea what is going on.
7. When you’re dividing up food (especially cake) you always make sure you get the biggest portion.
8. Your favourite aisle in the supermarket is where the sweets are.
9. You still like to play with lego whenever you get the chance.
10. BUBBLE WRAP.
11. You sing and talk to yourself out loud all the time.
12. You’re quite happy to watch only Disney films.
13. When you see a child doing something badly, you have to step in and make it right.
15. All the cereal in your cupboard came from the “kids cereal section.”
16. Birthday and Christmas presents still make you feel like this.
17. When people say stupid things you still make the ‘duh’ noise.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›