2. Instead of eating “proper” meals, you’d rather have eggs with soldiers.
Nickelodeon / Via wifflegif.com
3. Making big life decisions is just not for you.
DreamWorks Pictures / Via giphy.com
4. Farting and general toilet humour is still funny.
5. You feel way too young to be living in your own house.
Disney / Via weheartit.com
6. And you’re certain you boss is going to realize soon enough that you’re not really a grown up and you have no idea what is going on.
7. When you’re dividing up food (especially cake) you always make sure you get the biggest portion.
8. Your favourite aisle in the supermarket is where the sweets are.
Paramount Pictures / Via wifflegif.com
10. BUBBLE WRAP.
NBC / Via sallyintheskywithdiamonds
NBC / Via skyscream
11. You sing and talk to yourself out loud all the time.
youtube.com / Via mylife-saver
13. When you see a child doing something badly, you have to step in and make it right.
E4 / Via wifflegif.com
15. All the cereal in your cupboard came from the “kids cereal section.”
16. Birthday and Christmas presents still make you feel like this.
17. When people say stupid things you still make the ‘duh’ noise.
ABC / Via awesomelyluvvie.com
In The News Today
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›