This is the awesome new “performance art film” for Jay Z’s single “Picasso Baby.”
It was filmed at the Pace Gallery in New York City and features some very famous people from the art world, TV, movies, and more. It’s 10 minutes long and really worth watching through to the end. But for posterity, here are the best parts of the performance.
1. When Alan Cumming wasn’t exactly sure what to do with his face.
2. When Taraji P. Henson kicked her heels up.
3. When Marilyn Minter enthusiastically appeared to play a fake piano.
5. When Jay gave this girl the best dinner party story of her life with a single kiss.
6. When Jay and Marina Abramović got up close and personal and you could just feel it.
7. When Judd Apatow put Jay on hold and paid for it dearly.
9. When Taraji got the vapors.
11. When these boys got into the swing of things.
13. When it was time for everybody to get in together.
15. When Rosie Perez was the hottest chick in the game, as usual.
17. When the end was just as good as the beginning and the middle.
18. And when Jay and Marina hugged it the fuck out when it was all over.
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›