1. Five French teenagers from Bordeaux were arrested after they kidnapped a llama from a circus and took it out on the town.
The group walked into the closed circus after a night out at a club last Thursday, and started “playing with the animals”.
2. They decided to take one of the llamas with them. His name is Serge.
The Independent reports that they had “originally set their hearts on taking a zebra”, but the zebras didn’t want to go with them. Serge was apparently more keen on an adventure.
3. Naturally, they took Serge on a tour of the town’s tram network.
THANK YOU BEAU OMG
CEST SERGE LE LAMA DANS LE TRAM PTDRRRRRRRRR PUTIN POURQUOI JETAIS PAS DANS LE TRAM A CETTE HEURE CI MDRRRRR
4. But the night’s adventures were cut short when other passengers alerted a ticket inspector to the fact there was a llama on the tram.
The inspector made Serge get off the tram, and tied him to a lamp post.
5. Pictures of the llama drama quickly went viral in France.
Le mÃªme descendu de la rame. Peut Ãªtre qu’il attend la prochaine lol
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›