You got what, stuck where? Your tales of things you've got stuck in noses and ears.
2. “The Wright Stuff” is a chat show hosted by Matthew Wright, which airs in the mornings on Britain’s Channel 5. The show has a Twitter account. The Twitter account is amazing.
4. It never replies to anybody. It never retweets anybody. It never links to anything. All it does is shout questions into the void. Amazing questions.
7. So many questions.
16. It’s not entirely clear that the questions even have answers.
17. And some of them have… well, really easy answers.
19. Don’t even know what this one means.
20. Some of the questions are bit… well. You know.
23. It includes some really strong material on parenting.
CALL AN AMBULANCE.